Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a contrast with the look and voice
Sylph Wrote:Possibly the biggest "contrast" I can think of at this moment in time...I absolutely love him and want to be friends with him...he's so cute ^o^ , but gurl that voice! Lol

omg, I love his lips, and dat speaking voice is saaah smexy, uggh, but that singing voice just, uggughgughgugjhjgh! My body just felt the need to create ovaries and then explode, MAA LOORD

Sebastian Wrote:omg, I love his lips, and dat speaking voice is saaah smexy, uggh, but that singing voice just, uggughgughgugjhjgh! My body just felt the need to create ovaries and then explode, MAA LOORD

Yaaaaaaass gurl! But I still can't get over dat hair hunni, he beyonce'd the fuck outta them bitches with that hair! Forget Destiny's Child gurl!

Gurl, when I say easy breezy beautiful bad bitch....If only he had locs, my life would have been had hunni!

And then back to the music.... Wink
That first video reminds me about the time when I was in a bar where they had metal karaoke. I was listening the singer's deep aggressive growling and when I looked at the singer I think my eyes almost fell out. The singer was a tiny girl, around 20 years old, but the voice she had!!!! Wow! *bows deeply with respect*

SilverFrost Wrote:This is impressive; she looks so sweet and then she starts to sing. Wow, I love that contrast.

Can you think of any similar perfomances?

That is gross!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Don't judge a book by its cover. LOL

Yep, this may not be for everyone but I LOVE this!!

Looool!!! Xd