Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What advice can you give me
Hi im new here
Am 50 was happily married until 4 yrs ago split up now ,Had my one & only gay experience at school about 35 yrs ago.
A chubby not well liked boy used to look at me all the time .. I never took much notice..he was teased a lot(he was very effeminate),
One day he was sitting beside me in the darkened science lab watching the riveting viewing about Zinc ,& I felt his leg against mine.
I panicked & pulled it away,but a few seconds later I moved it back(I think I was curious).
About a minute later I felt his hand on my leg.I was terrified ,but also had a raging hard on .
Talk about Young & confused.
Anyway his hand made it into my pocket,which had holes in them,due to being hand me downs through 3 of my brothers.
He got his hand in my jocks & started massaging my cock.
I was glad we were in the last row & the teacher was up the front near the screen.
I turned my head to look at him in the dark & he looked like every other bored kid in the room ,head resting in hand staring at the screen.

I did not want that movie to end.
I slowly reached over & felt his cock through his pants ..It was huge & hard..& I cum what felt like a bucketful,& since then I dont think I have ever had an orgasm as intense

I never had the guts(worried how it would look to my mates) if I suddenly befriended the "POOFY KID" as gays were called back then.
I left school not long after..met my future wife ,& rarely had a thought about what happened.
Now I regret not exploring more or trying to contact him.
That memory is what I wank to.
So I am only interested in young chubby guys(Legal age)
Would love to find someone who reminds me of him ...If I ever do you'll have to get a crowbar to remove my mouth from his cock.
But being 50 where do I start..