Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I?
Just be open and enjoy yourself without worrying about labels. I'm gay, but one day I want to try with a girl just to see what it's like. But I don't question myself because of it. Go with the flow!

Thank you so much guys!

Wow,it all sounds like a deja vu to me. My advice is don't put too much thoughts on labeling,instead, focus on what you want,what you feel,and what you're most comfortable with. Don't be afraid to experiment if you think it could help,as long as you don't hurt others. Smile

Sexuality is complicated, and very broad. You seem to be already very aware of what your sexual preferences are, you shouldn't be confused just because your sexuality doesn't fit into a generalized label.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Could be its own topic, all on it's own. And is the thing that Gideon and I seem to trip over the most when relating to not just the gay community, but society in general, in reference to our relationship.

In fact, there's been a number of D/s sites that we've been kicked off of because they felt I (as the more submissive partner in our relationship) was not... "submissive enough" on the whole and took offense to that.

This is all too weird. o.O

Bill and I are equals. When it comes to who's dominant and who's submissive, neither exist in our relationship. Think push-me pull-you. *wonders if anyone will remember this reference*

lonelyasian Wrote:Hi guys, I am new to this forum and I don't care even I do not have orgasm at the end. I feel like I don't fit into anything in this world because I don't meet any category.

Welcome to GS! Hope you'll stay connected as you learn and grow. Your desire and the value of pleasure will evolve over time and may be very different from what you remember from your earlier days. The important thing is to not get into any habit of allowing yourself to judge harshly or definitively resulting in any shame. If you feel ashamed or feel like shaming I hope you'll come here and talk about it to gain perspective before making decisions or taking actions.

Growing the ability to respond can help avoid costly reactions. Like deciding you will never engage in any unsafe sex practice and knowing for sure what that means before you find yourself in the heat of the moment pressured (internally or externally) to perform when you're actually not prepared. This applies to EVERYTHING not just sex practices, but a great example is that even though you might never engage in anal sex, either giving or receiving, you should NEVER find yourself in a pressured situation for such potential without a condom.

If you are going to explore in hookups, collect a nice safety/comfort kit and NEVER be embarrassed for having shown up prepared for whatever happens. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Don't try to fit yourself into any category.
You are just you and those tiny things will definitely figured out soon, now enjoy life!

One other thing I think I'm kind of related to this as I'm a lonely-Asian-who-is-21-and-not-attracted-to-young-guys like you.
This age is crazy, can't help being lonely and insecured.
But it gets better as you experience more things in front.
Keep being happy, focus on your future and these feeling will be faded out soon.

Simple reply from me.. Some people are only into oral rather than anal. Thats life.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]