Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are these?
I've noticed some small yellowish small bids on my foreskin, i thought it was pimples, but i dont think is is since i cant pop them.
So i would just hear, if any of you guys have them too, what it is, why they are there, if they are normal and what they do? i'm really concerned Sad

I ment Buds* not bids

fordyce spots probably, no need to worry if its them

No it's not, they are not on the shaft, i have those as well, but these are smaller and more bright colored, and they are only on the foreskin Sad

maybe they are the same thing but due to their location they are brighter

Ok we are not physicians and you're not giving much info either (is there a doc here btw?)

Pain? Burn? Are they recent? How long?

Either way, if you are concerned you'd do well to visit a proper professional maybe?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

no pain no nothing, they are just not that attractive :/ and i was just concerned it might be some kind of disease, but so far, i haven't found anything on the internet saying it could be dangerus, or for that sake what it is.. :/ I just dont wanna go to a Doc and show my dick, thats a kinda personal place :/ i'm just very virginal, and i dont like people seeing without clothes, not even my doc seeing me without a shirt :/

Well, only a professional with anatomy knowledge will tell you properly what those are.

Keep track of apperance and sensation. If nothing happens, well I guess you need not worry.

(for instance, stuff like herpes blisters are painful, yes?)
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I don't like the idea of whipping my dick out in a doctor's office anymore than the next person, but if you're concerned just get it over with. It may very well not be anything serious. Just talk to the doctor you might not have to show them your junk in the end anyway...who knows. Trust your doctor has probably seen more genitalia than many of the guys here tbh.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

who doesn't like to whip their dick out any chance they get?

Seriously though, see a doctor. Don't let insecurities be more important then your health.