Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you currently playing?
I've recently gotten back into gaming, And im sure with covid we all have picked up some spare hobbies post shutdowns. So what are you guy (and gal's) currently into?  For me im really into GTA V Online. I recently became rank 100, Im Also into sims 4 online with a friend. If anyone plays mario kart hit me up and maybe we can play soon.
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I'm currently playing Ori & The Blind Forest on the Nintendo Switch, it is a beautiful game and the soundtrack is amazing. It's not an easy game though, I've become a little ragey once or twice haha

I used to play GTA V online a fair bit but kinda got bored of it eventually. Currently playing Divinity Original Sin 2 with a few friends, really cool turn based RPG. Before Ori I was playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 on the PS4, I've played the first 3 Yakuza games now and there are 4 more I haven't played which I will get stuck into soon. Love how immersive the games are, they really nail the Japanese setting.
[-] The following 2 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • ceez, VirgoMasquerade

I think the switch might be my next purchase, it has a lot of games I want to play. I just finished far cry 5, terrible ending but I've been a fan of the series since the beginning so in the mean time my addiction to GTA 5 picked back up again until I find something else to play.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 2 members Like ceez's post:
  • Cridders88, VirgoMasquerade

(03-06-2021, 05:43 PM)ceez Wrote: I think the switch might be my next purchase, it has a lot of games I want to play. I just finished far cry 5, terrible ending but I've been a fan of the series since the beginning so in the mean time my addiction to GTA 5 picked back up again until I find something else to play.

I've recently gotten back into Switch. I only play titles related to Mario, Donkey Kong etc, and games that aren't on the PlayStation, therefore I predominantly play PS4 and PS5, but I love those Mario games, and Ori is amazing but it isn't on the PlayStation. So whilst I haven't played the Switch as much as PS, I am glad I have it.

I've been playing Remnant from the Ashes lately with friends. Picked it up free on Epic. Playing Lord of the Rings online too, that's something I continuously dip in and out of when the mood takes me. I own GTA V but I've not started playing it yet. My new PC will be able to handle it now. Need to get it installed at some point.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • ceez

(03-06-2021, 06:50 PM)Cridders88 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 05:43 PM)ceez Wrote: I think the switch might be my next purchase, it has a lot of games I want to play. I just finished far cry 5, terrible ending but I've been a fan of the series since the beginning so in the mean time my addiction to GTA 5 picked back up again until I find something else to play.

I've recently gotten back into Switch. I only play titles related to Mario, Donkey Kong etc, and games that aren't on the PlayStation, therefore I predominantly play PS4 and PS5, but I love those Mario games, and Ori is amazing but it isn't on the PlayStation. So whilst I haven't played the Switch as much as PS, I am glad I have it.

I think I'm the last xbox hold out, it feels like every time I find someone that games they have Playstation, so I'm debating on whether to get a ps5 or build a gaming pc now that I finally have a decent job.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • Cridders88

quarantine can work in a digital age for real...
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

7 Days to Die. Waiting for the new alpha to drop hopefully soon.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I am currently playing "Secret of Mana" for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) on my SmartPhone. It's a live-action Role-Playing-Game (RPG) developed by Squaresoft. It's not only a childhood favorite but it's a great well-balanced game. It helps remind you to keep updated, grounded, and uplifted. It's intended for all ages too. There's a way to get "the top sword" or in other words "The Mana Sword" which is the strongest in the entire game out of all the 8 weapons using a glitch that's found on YouTube. I have an idea that it's LGBT+ based as well because one of the main characters, Popoi the Sprite, is actually third-gender. If you haven't gotten into this game I'd give it a shot. It won't let you down! They have a remastered version for the PlayStation 4 as well. My copy errors though—have fun out there!
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

SoOooOOoo—I finally got the "the top javeline" which was the last thing I needed in the previous game! I'm off to Final Fantasy III for the SNES on my SmartPhone! Y'know I never got to finish this game as a child let alone have this game. My friend a long, long time ago let me borrow it. It's a great time-based game! Secret of Mana was again live-action. If I had to choose, probably SOM. If you're into the whole sparkly stuff of magic—give it a shot! I'm certain they have more polished versions of this game as well! It's about a group of individuals who have to help an evil-poisoned flamboyant gentleman come to his senses! Intended for all ages! One of my favorite magic spells is "Bolt 2!"
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22