Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing for the weekend?
Must be going out with friends on Saturday afternoon, or maybe today after I get some sleep in an hour :tongue:

i don't have the weekends off. it's the reverse, actually. i'm in the entertainment business, and most of the weekends i work. i have the rest of the week pretty much off though. so it's 2 days of work and 5 days of personal time. can't complain. Smile

wedding on sat

Helping my brother move into his new place Saturday morning/afternoon. Moving all my stuff out of the place I tried to live in that afternoon/evening. Getting re-situated at home Sunday.

unfortunately working... but i think i could go to the movie...

I'm going to visit my grandparents on Saturday, as I haven't seen them since Christmas.. on Sunday I might take one of my horses to the forest, but that'll depend on the weather.

This is the weekend of the Coachella music festival here in the area, but I won't being doing that. Instead my bf and I will be attending the annual Opera in the Park. I'm looking at the positive side of it. At Coachella I'd be one of the oldest in attendance. At Opera in the Park I will be one of the youngest.

I will be working Saturday which I don't mind, I need the extra money so I can buy my first house. Sunday I will be doing yard work which I hate Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Picking up dog poo in the back yard - hopefully tomorrow - we will see how energetic I am. Someone around here was talking about BBQ cooking - I have no idea if I will be needed to assist.

Sunday Church - hopefully.... depends on how I feel. I missed last week because I didn't know my ride was going in early. I missed the week before that because I was feeling ick.

Now what I would love to do this week end is go out and party like its 1994 - find a rave, tweak all night long dancing, get involved with some sick twisted individuals, get in a bit of trouble, get drunk - crash and wake up swearing it was a great time - whilst not too terribly clear on the details.

Sometimes I miss my misspent youth.:biggrin:

Tomorrow...work...

Sunday...Santa Cruz...for work...and play