Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing right now?
Im in a "wonderful" mood, as I am listening to Wonder Woman themes, and watching clips on Youtube....

Have the house to myself.....So it's wine and music for me. Specifically Peter Gabriel. New Blood Live CD.

Mick

I'm replying to this thread instead of taking out garbage.

Surfing the net on my Galaxy Tab, while thinking about doing laundry tomorrow and grocery shopping. No one told me living on your own would be so...Adult like lol.

Not to mention thinking about, my two jobs and music rehearsals on Sundays...

I'm just thankful I don't have to pay rent Smile

I'm also playing Mino Monsters on my iPod and Avabel on my Tab off and on, and BBMing my friends :-)

Busy-Bee, that's me ;-)

watching iron man II

Surfing random threads on Gayspeak, while listening to my I-Pod on shuffle mode while eating a sandwich while waiting for my friend to come over with a movie to watch.

Watching NBA game (Go Spurs!) while surfing the net

I am writing this reply...

Actually this is like the first time in two weeks where I have had computer time at 10 pm... so I am surfing the net, which means coming here, going to PopSci and then to bed as I gots to get up early.... again.

In the chat room and listening to the Stones' Exile on Main Street album with a little vodka drink.

The previous sentence is probably one of the least surprising ever written

Which part, what you are listening too or the small fact that you are drinking still....?

;-)

Now I am looking through my binoculars at my neighbors windows... Miles, pull up your pants - oh howdy neighbor! Wavey