Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What book are you reading now?
As the title suggests you can tell other members what book you start reading or the book you've read most recently and give to members ideas what to read. Fiction on non fiction.

Last night i read the last chapter of Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (the author of Stardust recently transfered to the big screen) I ve started it in November... yep i am a slow readerRolleyes
Now i am going to start reading 'A short history of tractors in Ukrainian' by Marina Lewycka. (anyone read it btw?)

Stephen King... Wizard and Glass - the 4th book of 7 in the Dark Tower series... been quite slow but started getting back into it over the last week... got quite far.

A lot of foreign language dictionaries.... lol.

Tony Parsons: Man & Boy

Does business studies books count? Cry

I dont have time to read fun books. :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yes, why not? It's a book, innit?

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, why not? It's a book, innit?

I wouldnt class it as a book. More as an information guide or something along those lines.
[/COLOR]

Any book counts! Fiction or not fiction it pretty much includes everything :tongue:

spotysocks Wrote:Any book counts! Fiction or not fiction it pretty much includes everything :tongue:

Ok: The full guide to business economics

a 800 paged book joy oh joy Cry
[/COLOR]

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Stephen King... Wizard and Glass - the 4th book of 7 in the Dark Tower series... been quite slow but started getting back into it over the last week... got quite far.

How did ya find the Dark Tower series up till now? Its a series i've been meanin to pick up for a while Wink

Atm i'm readin a whole stack Rolleyes currently on the go are Flesh Gothic by Ed Lee,The Pig/The House also by Lee,Imagica and Dark and Secret show by Clive Barker and i've just started The Women of The Otherworld series by Kelly Armstrong.

Right now I'm reading my way through last year's German coursework ironically enough. I sat the exams and got 15 out of 20 in each of them, including a 19 on one of the essays without actually having read a single word of ANY of them (thank God for web ct hehe)

So this summer i decided to read them through and see what i missed out on. Turns out not very much, they're really truly awful books.

Right now i'm broing myself silly with Irmgard Keun's Das Kunstseidene Mädchen...

xxx