Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothing on a man / woman turns you on?
hmm if I'm honest for a guy, it has to be the skater look I.E - Big skate shoes, low slung skinny/slim fit jeans that show off their butt a little, hoodies and sometimes the NY skate hats.. with big blue eyes, blond-ish hair and some muscles.

For a guy, as odd as it sounds, quite similar, - tomboy-ish but femininely done, I.E - Skinny fit jeans worn properly though at waist height unlike the guys, nice fitted hoodie/t-shirt, the odd piercing and tattoo go down well too

Both are quite hard to describe but heh

COW BOYS.

And guys wearing nothing but skinny jeans.
And waist coats Tongue

Definitely professional business attire. I don't know why lol. But I prefer it to be from a place like Express, where the clothing accentuates and highlights the body, instead of covering it up to where he looks like a clump of black clothes.

As far as swimsuits go, I prefer board shorts/boxer style suits. For some reason, thongs and the like just arent a turn on for me.

this would work
[Image: IMG_0850.jpg]

Girls with ties.

Yosuke Wrote:Definitely professional business attire. I don't know why lol. But I prefer it to be from a place like Express, where the clothing accentuates and highlights the body, instead of covering it up to where he looks like a clump of black clothes.

As far as swimsuits go, I prefer board shorts/boxer style suits. For some reason, thongs and the like just arent a turn on for me.

Oh yes, business attire is HOT! :biggrin: Suits and ties and the suit has to fit just right!

TimmyThink Wrote:I feel like the correct answer here is NONE!

Of course, no clothing on the guy would be ideal! Wink

Macedonian Wrote:Girls with ties.

Girls with ties are sexy as Tongue

Sil Wrote:I love these kinda questions :tongue:

during photography shoots lately I've found wedding grooms to be very sexy Tongue I'm not sure if it's the regular straight-guy vibe, but a big guy in a nice tux or expensive suit is just yummy...

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, rough and ready construction/working gear, hah...

I hear you! Weddng grooms are hot looking. And construction men... DAMN hot! Especially those VERY muscular ones whose big guns are clearly defined... 1luvu And when they go shirtless... is there an emoticon for wiping sweat and fanning myself?

49ers Uniform

[Image: 20091005_071907_49110501_GALLERY.jpg]