So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What crime do you think I've committed?
OK so I thought this would be quite a funny game to play.
If you saw the person who has posted above you, in the back of a police car, what crime do you think they had been arrested for and why?

Feel free to post a little story if you care to do so hehe.
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
I'll say "unintentional" indecent exposure Roflmaomaybe while ya were wearin a new pair of assless chaps Wink

(phew... for a moment there I thought Smurlos was admitting to actually doing summat naughty!!)

Phil! : Possession of a class B/C drug... blatantly!!
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
WLM - EITHER

Indecent exposure (shaggin somewhere u weren't supposed to)

Soliciting

Speeding

or

Drunk and disorderly (whilst lost between G-A-Y in soho and Heaven in Charing Cross!!!!)
BiP: Looking for a Fag to Hag Remybussi
The above gent found himself in hot water after being caught in a darkened public place with a gentleman around his private area. He has yet to complain!
BiPenny Wrote:WLM - EITHER

Indecent exposure (shaggin somewhere u weren't supposed to)

Soliciting

Speeding

or

Drunk and disorderly (whilst lost between G-A-Y in soho and Heaven in Charing Cross!!!!)

You paint such a pretty picture of WLM

I've gone off him now

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]
Star Twister has that kinda gangster look so I'm gonna go for...

Grevious Bodily Harm
Threatening Behaviour
Resisting Arrest

but then, he seems like a nicer guy than that, so...

Drunk & Disorderly XD

xxx
fjp999 Wrote:BiP: Looking for a Fag to Hag Remybussi

Wooooooohoooooo!!!!! Yay for me (though I had hoped for something a little more hardcore Wink )

Woolfe is in trouble for placing a postage stamp upside down on a letter (its treason - google if you don't believe me!!)
Bi penny is in the cop car and has been arrested for indicent flashing in the local pub whilst intoxicated with alcohol and excessive pills hehe

zeon x