Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you want to be???
i wanted to be a nurse and im still going for it Smile

Vaylen Wrote:My only two dreams ever have pretty much been working as an Actor or working as a Professional Chef. I am following the second one right now ^^

Reminds me of this:

Especially 1:20-1:50

i think at one point i wanted to be a cat

When I was younger I wanted to be like a reporter or journalist. But I wasn't that good at writing, and I wasn't that good at talking to people either. I've always been interested in Art though and craft making :-) I love drawing and painting. I'm in college now majoring in Education and minoring in fine arts. I will be an elementary school art teacher Hopefully soon :-)

I too wanted to be the Hero. I still do. While becoming a superhero has proven more difficult than anticipated, I can settle with being a gay hero who is "Super" Big Grin I don't even know if I could move to a bigger city just because I would probably get myself in trouble when stepping in to help someone Tongue

I love animals dearly and despite being allergic to cats I would enjoy a vetrinary job though I can guarantee there would be moments that would break my heart. I've thought of being a counselor or teacher, but for as much as I love people, there's a flip side that just as likely might strangle them too Tongue

According to many I give great back massages and have a strong understanding of biology so perhaps physical therapy or chirpractic work.

Above any of that though, it would be perfection to be a husband.

Oh wow um, as a child I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, so I studdied it in my own time but (lol) you have to actually Study Officially to achieve that, so I found myself turning dance which was just for fun, into a profession xD I still study Marine Biology, I can never let go of that dream Smile

First i wanted to be a lawyer, mostly because my dad is one and I couldn't imagine doing anything else. Then I wanted to pursue a career in IT, because that's what I was best at in my teens. Then the idea came to me that I don't want to spend the entire day in front of a screen and I decided to become an architect. Silly. This was fine until I started working as an intern in the field. After a year I was completely exhausted, broke and with no free time whatsoever and I still spent 10-12h a day in front of a screen. Now it's back to IT and I'm in a much better place already. Big Grin

I wanted to become an adventurer at first xD Playing so many games and watching Indiana Jones got to me as a child xD Then I explored my unfortunate passion for food and cooking and wanted to become a chef, but today I'm unsure if that's still my dream xD I also wanted to become a politician as a young teen, to be trying to change the world into something better.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Pix Wrote:ETA: Oops, College Bastards won't allow embedding, so for those who have trouble going straight there without a link:

Just sharing for laughs, and it's not like I think it's "funny because it's true" (though I'm sure it is for at least a few).

It's mostly true, I don't want to ever work. Although, thankfully my grades were good enough that the government pays for me to be able to read novels all day and be an unproductive leech on society.

Around 5 or so I wanted to become a veterinarian.

Around 10 years old I wanted to become a rabbi.

I entered college wanting to design prosthetic limbs and possibly go to med school.

Somehow I landed in and will be getting my degrees in neural engineering. Research seems the better fit for me.