Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you look for in a website designer?
uhmmm what do i ask from a web designer? Credit really! LaughTongue3

Other basic stuff are: Reliability and a professional attitude acompanied with knowledge on the latest of web desinging and CEO. He can deliver what i am asking for not something different and be there to help me fix the site if is hacked.

i want to start a blog soon , how can you help and how much porrer am i going to be? Wavey

What do you mean, "start a blog soon', Spoty?

princealbertofb Wrote:What do you mean, "start a blog soon', Spoty?

a site where i have have some content there... Pengy

spotysocks Wrote:uhmmm what do i ask from a web designer? Credit really! LaughTongue3

Other basic stuff are: Reliability and a professional attitude acompanied with knowledge on the latest of web desinging and CEO. He can deliver what i am asking for not something different and be there to help me fix the site if is hacked.

i want to start a blog soon , how can you help and how much porrer am i going to be? Wavey
I love designing blogs, especially for WordPress they have a fabulous systems setup, what blew me away was when the Widgets came out, saved me loads of time its brilliant Luxhello.

It depends what you are looking for in a website designer...
Are you looking for the whole package, hosting n' everything?

Considering I'm still going over all the fee's.

princealbertofb Wrote:What do you mean, "start a blog soon', Spoty?
Blog is short for web log, also known as a online journal.
Nowerdays people are using it to generate some cash for their pockets, via advertising on the website through affiliate advertising of Pay per click advertising.

CardShark Wrote:I love designing blogs, especially for WordPress they have a fabulous systems setup, what blew me away was when the Widgets came out, saved me loads of time its brilliant Luxhello.

It depends what you are looking for in a website designer...
Are you looking for the whole package, hosting n' everything?

Considering I'm still going over all the fee's.

Blog is short for web log, also known as a online journal.
Nowerdays people are using it to generate some cash for their pockets, via advertising on the website through affiliate advertising of Pay per click advertising.

Card, I know I'm old(erWink ) and dumb, but not that dumb. I know what a blog is. I have a couple of my own, to be honest... What I meant was, was Spoty trying to set up a blog space for other people to use beside him or just have is own web logbook? It's so easy just to use what blog websites are already available (which is why I was asking).... However, it might be nice if Spoty had a blog website of his own design and we could have a blog there. Icon16 Grlaugh Winknudge Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Card, I know I'm old(erWink ) and dumb, but not that dumb. I know what a blog is.
Roflmao

princealbertofb Wrote:it might be nice if Spoty had a blog website of his own design and we could have a blog there. Icon16 Grlaugh Winknudge Confusedmile:

I agree...

I provide a service of creating website coding/themes from a design created in Photoshop/illustrator guess I could also add GIMP to that.

From my point of view, I'd prefer a web-designer who can sweat the technical details and "small shit" of his own inititative but would consult on significant things, costs for example, design ideas, etc.

Also, the designer would have to innovative and avoid using 'off the rack' styles and try to avoid styles that are similar those already widely used.

Basically would be what I'd be looking for in any business associate - innovation, accountability, receptability and the ability to work independantly or consult, and to know which of the two to do when.

Ky xx

CardShark Wrote:Roflmao

I agree...

I provide a service of creating website coding/themes from a design created in Photoshop/illustrator guess I could also add GIMP to that.

That's mostly gibberish to me, however... lol. Rolleyes :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:That's mostly gibberish to me, however... lol. Rolleyes :tongue:
If, by any chance, it refers to GNU's Image Manipulation Program you would have no problem at all with it Xyxthumbs

Hello,
One of the guys who lives with me does website designing and building so id get him to teach me if i need it lol

kindest regards

zeon x