Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of my outfit: Hot or not???
bootsguy Wrote:Hey my new thread is not about my outfit its about who I am... don't be someone who lacks attention...
No..
Your new thread is about what others think about you..
If they think you are good looking or not...

Please don't throw your self esteem in the hands of strangers..
It's not a good path to begin.

Anocxu Wrote:No..
Your new thread is about what others think about you..
If they think you are good looking or not...

Please don't throw your self esteem in the hands of strangers..
It's not a good path to begin.

I am not asking for your opinion anyway so why comment... you are just wasting your time.. your view or what you feel is different from others...

You started a thread asking for opinions. ..

Why be rude..?

bootsguy Wrote:I am not asking for your opinion anyway so why comment...

In that case you should have titled the thread 'What do you think of my outfit: Hot or not??? (Everyone but [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION])'

He's a good guy and if anything was trying to say you might have someone really knock your confidence if they said something you don't like. Luckily it's a good bunch in here otherwise who knows what kind of trolling you could get.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Makes a thread asking for peoples opinions.
Rejects peoples opinions.

I notice the OP is feeling bored. I do recommend finding something other than selfies and fishing for compliments to occupy yourself.

You look sexy to me

Butterfingers Wrote:You look sexy to me

Thanks man, at least there's a decent rational normal person here who understood a YES or NO question. I thought we'll run out of normal person here... there's one rational person here still

Interesting... Other people said they didn't find it sexy yet they didn't get the above response... So basically as long as we all agree with you, we're rational and normal??

Oh well, I'll happily continue being in the 'insane and twisted' group that likes to wear something over my underwear when I go out in public.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I don't think it looks sexy. Are you at war? If not, then dogtags are out of place. Shorts and tanktops are summer wear, but boots are not.

I never liked either of the three and combining them doesn't change my opinion.
What's most critical, in my opinion, are the short shorts. If you were to replace them with something that covers your underwear and upper legs, I think you'd look better.

bootsguy Wrote:Thanks man, at least there's a decent rational normal person here who understood a YES or NO question. I thought we'll run out of normal person here... there's one rational person here still

Define rational. Define normal.
Some hints:
They do not mean "someone who agrees with me".
They do not mean "someone who compliments me".
They do not mean "someone who boosts my ego".

Go for it.

I'll give you a clue. The most rational post in this thread comes from [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]

"Please don't throw your self esteem in the hands of strangers..
It's not a good path to begin."

Very good, wise advice. You'd do well to digest and appreciate it. You'll never find a stable and consistent happiness all the while you are looking for approval from others.