Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this guy when you see his picture?
Here it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Neutral thoughts, mainly. He seems pleasant enough. If you're asking if I'd be "interested"...not unless he expressed interest first, as he seems a bit young for me. And I'd suggest some better headphones. Smile

Lex

He looks like he is having a good time and is happy. He looks a bit young for me to chase after as well.

Lexington Wrote:Neutral thoughts, mainly. He seems pleasant enough. If you're asking if I'd be "interested"...not unless he expressed interest first, as he seems a bit young for me. And I'd suggest some better headphones. Smile

Lex

Ha, love the comment on the headphones.

Albie Wrote:He looks like he is having a good time and is happy. He looks a bit young for me to chase after as well.

Well, he is 25.

Side note: I was shocked that I messaged a guy that was 10 years older than me, but boy is he handsome! Unfortunately, he never replied to my message. Guess I didn't make the cut. Biggrinflip

He looks younger than 25 to me.

Headphones and haircut say college student on a budget. Aside from that.... *Shrugging* I dunno. He doesn't -appear- via the picture to be aggressive enough (or submissive enough) to make my "ooh look!" bell go off. Looks like someone that, even if I were single, I'd be friends with, but nothing more.

He does look younger than 25.

I have people tell me I look 20, which surprises me a bit. When I was younger, there was a guy in high school that said I looked like I was 35! Also some random guy said I was ugly as fuck. So, there was only two guys that said uncomfortable things about my age.

Why are you asking what other people think about someone from just a photograph?

He looks passionate. Adventurous. Innocent, but you'll ask yourself "Omg where did he learn that?". He's caring but sometimes thoughtless. He's the type that will be the best and worst thing that has happened to you. He'll say he's all in, but there will always be that hint of secret you'll never know.

I think he is not wearing pants. That is what I want to think.