Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does rosemary do to your brain?
The results of this test may come as a surprise.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-3351945...a&ns_fee=0
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Most interesting.

In the meantime, while the scientists are hashing it all out, I will continue to rejoice in the pleasures of chicken roasted with herbs, rosemary among them. when it comes to the finest of food a roasted chicken with rosemary and lemon and a good bottle of wine are nearly unbeatable.
I bid NO Trump!

This last paragraph is horrible: "We have spent many years rubbishing alternative treatments but there is, I believe, a real benefit in allowing people to take control of their own health with treatments that make them feel better - even if we haven't been able to prove how."

There should be also a sentence, "we cannot quarantee it is safe and it is better to avoid use any other treatment when using drugs. There is no data how or if their interact together." I have been working in drug industry developing drugs and I can see in my mind people consuming all kind of oils, feeling maybe better (plasebo effect?) but finally getting serious damages for example in their kidneys or liver...

mrex Wrote:This last paragraph is horrible: "We have spent many years rubbishing alternative treatments but there is, I believe, a real benefit in allowing people to take control of their own health with treatments that make them feel better - even if we haven't been able to prove how."

There should be also a sentence, "we cannot quarantee it is safe and it is better to avoid use any other treatment when using drugs. There is no data how or if their interact together." I can see in my mind people consuming all kind of oils, feeling maybe better (plasebo effect?) but finally getting serious damages for example in their kidneys or liver...

In the video of this progamme it does state specifically that essential oils are not and never should be, taken orally.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:In the video of this progamme it does state specifically that essential oils are not and never should be, taken orally.

But my sister's best friend's cousin's bus driver's line dance partner sipped oregano oil for three weeks and now she's CANCER FREE. PHUCK BIG PHARM.

Lex

rosemary has transformative powers when used on potatoes. i've never really had a thing for potatoes, until a past acquaintance of mine made me oven potatoes with rosemary over ten years ago. that is still how i have them to this day.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I like rosemary, but a blade of rosemary got stuck in my throat a while ago, which made swallowing (yes, swallowing) difficult. I have had a grudge against rosemary, and everyone called Rosemary, every since.