Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What dou you think about Gayromeo?
Hello guys, what's your opinion about the dating site Gayromeo?
I 've been using it for 5 years and the last two years it has gone worse and worse...I meet guys on bars they make the first move and talk to me, we chat, sometimes we hook up, sometimes we are having some nice friendly conversations and and when I bump them in Gayromeo, after senting them my fotos they aren't interested, they don't answer or they play mind games to me (not only the goodlooking but ugly men too)... Any similar experiences?

I see ugly men having a lot of comments on their walls kind of he's the best, best damn thing in romeo from hot men with six-pack while me having a good appearance and a good body most of the times I sent fotos I don't get a response....

Gayromeo is just an interface, a high percentage of single gays has signed in.
Maybe you also have to question about yourself, how your profile is written instead of the website in itself which is not different from other dating websites.
Statistically, people you meet in the bar are the same as people you would meet on GR.

Ekwarph Wrote:Gayromeo is just an interface, a high percentage of single gays has signed in.
Maybe you also have to question about yourself, how your profile is written instead of the website in itself which is not different from other dating websites.
Statistically, people you meet in the bar are the same as people you would meet on GR.

I respectfully disagree...I ' ve been going on gay bars in Spain many years before I make a profile account on planetromeo...On gay bars people are gentle, some of them drunk but they don't insult you direct in your face because they are afraid the case of the fight and the possibility of getting kicked out of the bar. They don't play mind games to you for months, and in the case they don't like you they talk to you in boring mood in order for you to get the message and leave. Most of them they are horny so they are looking for a hook up. In Romeo users because of the anonymity they insult you in messages, they manipulate you, they have a low-self esteem and they never want to hook up with someone so the only thing they are doing is endless chatting... Most of them are sociopaths....I was talking with someone on camera, he had a picture of a goodlooking man and when I saw him on Skype he was old with some weight.....Eventhough I was young and he was old and ugly he was grinched..I was looking for a gentle way to leave so I was going to find an excuse that the doorbell was ringing.... Then he said u re hot but you have a nasty thing on your arm that is disquisting...I replied it is the shadow from the desk lamp(and it was the shadow)...then the next 3 seconds he blocked me from Skype.....CRAZY!!!!! So statistically gays on dating sites are not the same that go on gay bars...They are exactly the opposite , they are those who had a lot of rejections, they don't have the guts to go on bars because they are feeling insecyre so they stick on a dating site trying to isult others in order to feel better...

"Dating" sites should all be sued for misrepresentation and false advertisement.

They are nothing more than players and weirdo's looking to "hookup".

MisterTinkles Wrote:"Dating" sites should all be sued for misrepresentation and false advertisement.

They are nothing more than players and weirdo's looking to "hookup".

I'm sorry, it just represents what people are in reality.

I often read people complaining about gay dating sites. Which means that if there are more than 2 people complaining about "players" and don't know what, it means that there's not only players and etc.

Two explainations are possible for me :
-you don't know how to make your selection
-they are all players, you're on this site so logically you're a player too, and you have to question yourself

Ekwarph Wrote:I'm sorry, it just represents what people are in reality.

have u read above? I have been in gay bars for years. Supposely I was clueless don't you think I would have learn how to approach a man? So your first argument is incorrect.. Life is not black or white, there are so many levels of grey between them.....Have you ever been on a gay bar? did u have a sexual experience or have u been chatting online your whole life? I don't doubt myself because im having sex in real life...so in order to have this I have my own way of getting guys in my pants... and of course dating sites don't represent what people are in reality but it brings on the surface their worst attitude....

Months ago a I knew a good person on romeo and now we're friends.
I'm on the website sometimes but only lurking at lurkers LOL and more rarely chatting... But in general I use it when I'm bored, so I don't look very interesting or interested LOL...

I like how these site are called 'dating sites' when it's
mainly about sex.

I guess Match.com and ChristianSingles.com are taken.

I would just like to inquire as to why there are so many sites :|

By simple law of division, the less there is to start with, the less you will have.

If there were one legitimate site in which several needs were met, there would be better and potentially more profitable results. An income flow from one place is bound to be more successful rather than from multiple places, which is most likely unbalanced.

Logistically speaking, forgetting the people a moment, what's happening is a literal blockage of the pipes from that particular market, as no one market is the "main" one and so are competitors in an industry to which they cannot offer the most profitable results, due to the fact that they are not stable.

Water is filtering in too many directions, and the result is a trickle i comparison for what it could be.

And not only that, but people are dissatisfied, because with the divisions people they could've met are now with different services of the same general service.

It would be more profitable to conjoin the market and the people and the revenue would increase.

However variables, such as disliking a lifestyle or ethnicity could factor in significantly. But that would pale in comparison.

There is a reason clothes were made for women and men, if they had just made clothes for women, the income they would lose is tremendous.

Im just sayin gurls. To me, it makes no sense. Then again, I aint no math person :p