Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens at 313
Im sorry but I had this GREAT night last night and Had to tell SOMEONE.

So my lesbian decides she wants to go to the manchester club 313 (its all gay in there by the by) She has her gayfriend (to shorten previous mentions I shall call him Derp) Whom I was introduced to last night. The first part of the night we Ate fast food and got to the club super early so we sat around and laughed and joked. I liked Derp because I saw alot me mixed in there. Just his manerisms and the way he says it like it is. Wasnt exactly looking to date the guy but I think he would be cool to know. Wouldnt count him out though if I got to know him better.
So we laughed and me and derp started drinking.We were all gawking this one bartender who had some kind of godly ass. we went out for smokes. saw a great drag show where a brave queen went on stage and sang Rebecca Blacks "Friday". we frequently returnned to the bar where mister god ass would aproach derp lean on the counter and flash his amazing smile thus causing derp to buy yet ANOTHER drink from him. I fell for it more quickly however because as soon as Derp ordered the bartender would look at my lesbian and then me and me and derp melted. This kept us buying drinks all night JUST so we could see the bartender. Sofice to say by the middle of the night we had a good buzz going and me , derp , and lesbian went out for a smoke.
My lesbian oggled the smoking drag queens and asked the DUMBEST questions while me and derp talked about our schetchy families.
later on after yet MORE drinks from mister smiley god ass I was finally drunk enough to allow lesbian to make me dance. Derp joined too and we had an epic threeway dance frenzy going.lesbian was in the middle mostly untill derp decided he didnt likie being in back anymore. I egded away from the two of them by a couple feet because lets face it. Derp was way out of my league. But he wouldnt have it. He dragged me mere centimeters from his body and started dacing. It was rather cool of him and I certainly wasnt so shy anymore.

Now this morning I woke up with three questions. When did I hurt my ankle? Why am I not puking my guts out? and most importantly am I still chewing the same gun from last night? WAIT! WHY DOES THIS GUM TASTE LIKE SOMEONE ELSES MOUTH.

Well I remembered the answer to that last question right away. By the time the club closed derp had maybe struck out with the bartender (we couldnt tell) and both me and derp were hammered. I dont quite remember how it happened but I ended up making out with derp while lesbian drove us home. we mustve switched gum in the process or something. I didnt read anything into it except for the fact that he was damn good at it. I usually make a point to not make out with someone after just meeting them. But aperently all my ethics went away right around the second long island...or maybe it was the fifth malibu in pineapple. hell if I know.
But I feel alot better about myself now. As stated in previous threads I have been haveing this feeling of sheer overwhelming lately and I guess I just need to go out and forget to be my normal self.

Point is It was a WONDERFULL CRAZY night and Im seriously hoping to do it again. Though Im still wondering why the hell I made out with derp. not complaining but how the hell did that start. and after I promise my lesbian that I wouldnt hit on him. Oh well. Win some Lose some.........I won

wow congrats you are the winner of getting some lolConfusedmile:

Somehow, Kronis, I think I'd rather have stayed sufficiently sober to know what I was doing and remember how it felt... But each to his own, I suppose.

I blame that bartender. Its not something I get to do very often so I went all out and got all that partying out of my system. Also I spent alot of time talking to "derp" and got alot of that stuff from my past off my chest. I needed that and sober me wouldve bottled it up for another 8 years. And the great part was that he sympathised with me. and my crazy f'd up mom drama didnt scare him off. Im hoping to get a nice friendship out of the situation