Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have I done!!!?
I did it! I finally did it!!!!!

I broke down and bought an iPhone!!!!

You may now criticize me xD
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
It's okay, I own an iPod....I too am not a big fan of iCrap

/pat XRIMO
FURRY AND PROUD!!

[Image: PHFF2.png]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Don't let anything bring you down.
-Myself[/COLOR]
Why would we criticize you? App products are amazing, woah no they are godly! You made a great move!!

I want to get the new iPhone 4gs so bad, I have the 3gs. It'll cost me $700.00 to get it though, it'd have to be unlocked so can use my t-mobile sim chip with it. I've been so close to hit the payment button on apple's website several times, but I think I'll probably beat myself up hard if I really invest 700 on a phone where a new version is going to come out soon. :/

I love apple products, but I'm not that crazy! lol
Not a big fan of Apple, but I have had 2 iPhones and in the market for an iPad 3 shortly because I think they are amazing products (With shit restrictive software)
At least you were not one of those people camped out in front of stores 3 days in advance of their release. I just don't like AT&T's service. That is why I have refused to get one.
they are generally functional, get a zagg screen protector
iPhone4s; did you get a white one?

apps:
Fahrenheit //short and to the point weahter report
Skype //i have an account with them
Heart Rate
Pandora, gayfm, girlRadio
various bank applications //some dont work as well as others
grinder, scruff, boyAhoy
iNet //network debug, if you are inclined for this
Yelp //tend to use this
MapQuest (free), TomTom (expensive, does the same thing, a little tbetter
AroundMe
Urbanspoon //nice
photosynth //nice
Find iPhone //need an iCloud account
Scanner Pro
iHandy Level
SurarSync //on all my pc & mac's
QR Reader //use this a lot
Star Walk //nice

-i have the 4 digit entry code enabled
-iCloud is free if you can use it
-free texting to another iPhone (text is blue) otherwise green
-the iPhone will play audio through an Apple AirPort Express wifi
-i have all my email accounts enabled plus work

gayspeak has an app ~$3.00
My girlfriend is a big fan of Apple products. She prefers Mac over Windows and so on. Naturally she has an iPhone.

For a long time, I said I didn't want one mostly because I didn't like the touchscreen idea. But I finally got one when I saw that it was quite affordable (3GS when I got mine was 50 bucks since I started a 2 year contract) and I enjoy it. I haven't used other smartphones, so I don't know how it compares, but I like the phone just fine. It's pretty useful.

I will say Mac's work well, it's just they're pretty strict on what they put in their products, but I guess by eliminating all the customization of mix-matching different brands and parts, you eliminate the random nonsensical errors that happen more frequently on Windows.
Does this mean when I replace my aging Blackberry with an Iphone I have to apologize too?
Richard
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
I broke down and bought an iPod last week, cause its a really good device. Not a big Apple fan though.
I have an iPhone 4s, I really live their products and cant really use anything else at this point
I haz a penguin!
[Image: penguin.gif]