Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is RainbowMum like?
She's a rainbow of course....

[Image: DSC_2808-2.jpg]

And rainbows make everybody happy!!!

Unfortunately, our rainbow had some things to take care of, so she has been away a while.
Along with a few others, like Monk.

Hopefully we will see them again soon.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjoksDJ93dtc7EiRzEKsM...XngtecyGh8]

A beautiful human being. An example to live up to. A gift. Her presence is sorely missed here.

she's a major legend here...read her mentioned maaaany times..

from what you people say about her I'm damn sorry I didn't get to meet her

RainbowMum and Monks favorite threads were....

Say goonight with a picture, and Say goodmorning with a picture.

If you want to get to see what she's like, you can read her posts on there.

She didn't judge ! she just helped !! just like a mum would, got great advice of her many times as im sure many other did - will be a great cyber party when she returns Smile

Rainbowmum is an amazing lady. She was always there for us. She was always helpful to everyone. Mum helped me through some difficult times and I will always be grateful to her for that. Mum is missed on this forum I hope she's back soon.
An eye for an eye

Off - you vanish for three weeks then pop up now... I have to wonder what exactly it is you have been up to...

The curious critter than you are....

Mumzy is da bestest thing since Hot Cross Bunz -.-

And just for the record... She's all mine! Msn-slapping

My Mumzy Wumzy, but yeah, she's just a gorgeous slab of awesome, with a side of level headed brilliance.

And I miss her and my Sister RockerBlocks T^T . We was like 2 peas in a pod and we fought over boys a lot and I miss his humour T^T

No one can over take Mumzy, cause she is the bestest Coffee

I wonder if she knows everyone's talking about her? I wonder if she suspects? I wonder if she realises how many people miss her?
Well, she did say she had to take time to give priority to her family so I guess that's just what she's doing. Confusedmile:

To be fair its not all rainbows and happy thoughts when it comes to Mum.

She owns and operates a fleet of flying monkeys. She also seduces people to the dark side with cookies.

Mind when she returns I want you to keep your head up, cookies and flying monkeys should never be messed with. consider yourself warned.