Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is it with these memes?
This is defintiely the era for Internet memes. They're the defining trend by far. I spend too much time following them myself. I like those cute animal memes like Lolcats and especially Doge. I love Doge! It's so cute, and funny! I don't know why I find it amusing, I just do!

I also like Grumpy Cat, but prefer Doge definitely. I wish I had the time and space to keep a Shibu Inu now.

Which is your favourite meme? Are there any you dislike?

I'm note a huge fan of memes, but I like .GIF, so the famous .GIF, like from some celeb videos on Youtube etc.
For example: CHLOE
[Image: tumblr_mvo0s0ONPG1qke7z9o1_500.gif]

Oh I just remembered, my brother just showed me an owl one which is pretty funny, the camera zooms in just as the owl/bird is looking shocked. It's pretty funny. Yeah those .GIF ones are quite funny. I am not a fan of kids in general but that little girl looks adorable!

I am not a fanatic of anything. Seriously I don't pursue anything to the ends of the earth, or any one for that matter.

I'm so out of touch with YOUR world, that I had to look up Shibu Inu, Doge and Grumpy Cat just to know what the hell you are talking about.....

I dont know what your talking about

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I am not a fanatic of anything. Seriously I don't pursue anything to the ends of the earth, or any one for that matter.

I'm so out of touch with YOUR world, that I had to look up Shibu Inu, Doge and Grumpy Cat just to know what the hell you are talking about.....

There you go...........fibbing again!!!
Tsk, tsk, tsk.Faga1

Well, Im not "fan" by any means, but I think they are funny.

Of course I like the cat ones. Grumpy Cat is one of my fav's.

[Image: grumpy-cat-still-hates-you_o_1693281.jpg]

The cat is hilarious! Well I can't say I am really a fan of them per se, I just happened to stumble upon them. That's all there is to it really, just a chance encounter into the world of memes.

I used to have a huge loving of them. I mean lol-cats (icanhascheezburger) used to be my home page! Ha!