Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the sexiest profession?
Whether based in reality or purely in fantasy, what is the sexiest profession in your opinion?
Are you more into a man (or woman) in uniform - firefighters, police officers, park rangers? Or are you the type to fall for your teacher or a famous archeologist? Rock Stars, abstract artists, or construction workers? Maids, nurses, pool boys...you get the idea.

I did a quick trip though my mind..and getting back to START...the only thing I saw as sexy was an ACTIVIST..someone that stirs or excites ideas in me.....some COLLEGE PROFESSORS or TEACHERS do the same thing...so maybe include them as well

I never really liked Obama...until I found out about Reverend Wright. I fell in love with Rev Wright LOL.....and I figured if Obama went to his church..he can't have that big of a stick up his ass Smile Personally..I wanted to vote for Reverend Wright!

Research scientists.
That mix of intellect, authority and passion.
Plus if they're working on a cure for something they're pretty much heroes too.

Anything done well is sexy to me. If you tell me about the tiny but importantdetails of any profession, I will find it "sexy".

Sexy being another word for captivating and fascinating.

I find it incredibly sexy when a man is doing something that is good for other people, and he knows it but is still humble about it, and he's incredibly good at it and his intelligence shows. I think I find intelligence coupled with humanity most sexy. What professions would that be? It could be anything really- an engineer, a good doctor (not the pompous know -it- all kind though) - I'm not sure what, but i know the attitude when I see it.

A roofer could be damn sexy, too.

I don't think any professions are sexier than the other, but there are stereotypes that can be sexy, such as the man in uniform. Yum

Or blue-collar such as construction worker. yum.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

First thing that popped into my mind was cop. I've always had a thing for cops. The whole authority figure thing to me is sexy sexy sexy. I know it's cliche but I like my cops dammit...

There's nothing sexier than a guy volunteering to help little critters at the Humane Society.
We Have Elvis !!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm58R4X5R-bzZMXlSD_3n...lscaXBgZBw]

Not even the deadly vacuum of space would keep me out of an astronaut's pants

Fireman
[Image: large.jpg]