Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your alter ego?
Now this topic is very interesting to me! I like to sit on a bench at a high street watching people walking by and try to figure them out. As the saying goes never judge a book by its cover.

Do you have a secret side or something that people who dont know you wouldnt have guessed about you? Share it with us! Winknudge

Well,my mother forced us to be eloquent,polite and well-mannered and so in public,I'm the most perfect gentleman.In real life,I'm not like that.I have a potty mouth,am a total slug and use slang a lot.

Um, I have several alter egos, one for each group of people I'm around. My roommates see one, my professors see another, my best friends get one, and my family gets another one. Not to mention myself who is here typing this message (who is probably the closest to the true meWink ).

*Points at his name* He did it.

I spent most of my life being different people in different situations. It only served to make me quite unwell.

Now I feel like I am a whole person. No fear, no games, just me :tongue:

As to Spoty's initial request ... if I had a secret, why would I want to reveal it here? It wouldn't be a secret then, would it? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:I spent most of my life being different people in different situations. It only served to make me quite unwell.

Now I feel like I am a whole person. No fear, no games, just me :tongue:

As to Spoty's initial request ... if I had a secret, why would I want to reveal it here? It wouldn't be a secret then, would it? Rolleyes

It is not easy to answer is it! ... unless there is an obvious one or you are the (in?)famous Belle de Jour hehe. I have trouble to think of my alter ego or choose the most predominant one ....Laugh You can keep it secret though, you can post anonymously here by ticking on the box at the top right hand side when you write you reply. Wink

spotysocks Wrote:It is not easy to answer is it! ... unless there is an obvious one if you are not the (in?)famous Belle de Jour hehe. I have trouble to think of my alter ego or choose the most predominant one ....Laugh You can keep it secret though, you can post anonymously here by ticking on the box at the top right hand side when you write you reply. Wink
Full marks for trying, Spoty :tongue:

marshlander Wrote:Full marks for trying, Spoty :tongue:

the only brave and straight forward answer so far was from the anonymous!

It is not such a big deal nor will stigmatise you or anything hehe

A friend of mine told me his , he was raised in a strict way religious ect and he can only have sex in front of a mirror. I asking him who he is watching while he is doing that and said he is watching himself not his partner , awesome isnt it Biggthumpup

spotysocks Wrote:the only brave and straight forward answer so far was from the anonymous!

It is not such a big deal nor will stigmatise you or anything hehe

A friend of mine told me his , he was raised in a strict way religious ect and he can only have sex in front of a mirror. I asking him who he is watching while he is doing that and said he is watching himself not his partner , awesome isnt it Biggthumpup
He's a narcissist...Cool

princealbertofb Wrote:He's a narcissist...Cool

yeah... yay!!! haha

What is your alter ego Prince? feeling brave today? Frog