Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your height?
Guess I need to use the inversion therapy a little more
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Jake Wrote:Ask daddy Lexy what I do to people who lives in the clouds LOL, I kick them in the back of their knees so they get face to face with me.

Don't hurt Lexy or I'll hurt you LOL, I've learned from the best remember?

MarySandy Wrote:Don't hurt Lexy or I'll hurt you LOL, I've learned from the best remember?

You know your dad will never hurt me, and when he does hurt me it feels sooo good hahahaha. Love you to Sandy baby Smile

I'm not completely sure about inches, foots, and what-not, so I'm going to stick to the old metric system Wink
I am 175 cm - small/average guy in my country Tongue Which is fine, because I like taller guys Big Grin

memechose Wrote:So do I Rob!!! It's just hard to find many taller than me.... and to make matters worse...
Last time I was at the Dr they let a new nurse weight me and do my height. I'm not 6'5" but almost 6'6" (198cm). I have no idea how or when that happened. I think the last time my height was taken was back when I was 18 in went in the USMC.
Judy, Liza, Barbra and Holy Bette! You require a king size bed (among other things, I'll wager!). Wow. I envy your other half. You must be like an thrill ride. 6 Flags under Meme! Imu2

I'm 6 feet tall as well (182.88 cm). I was 6' 1" when I was 16. Somewhere down through the years I've lost an inch. Thankfully that's the only place I've lost an inch. Wink

Well I'm 5'10" (178cm) and my boyfriend is 5'11" (180cm) ^_^

Frente Wrote:I'm not completely sure about inches, foots, and what-not, so I'm going to stick to the old metric system Wink
I am 175 cm - small/average guy in my country Tongue Which is fine, because I like taller guys Big Grin

You're 5.7

memechose Wrote:
SHORTY....
[SIZE="1"]
(there's a politically incorrect back handed compliment hidden in that)
[/SIZE]

Stop sucking every last drop of growth hormone out of all those damn cows!