Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your oddest turn on?
[COLOR="Navy"]Okay everyone, get ready it's time for another open question by LibertyLove4!

*Cue Theme Music*

Okay so today I'm asking you what is something that turns you on that is different. I'm not talking a guy's (or girl's) physical appearance, I'm talking about things like, thinking that kissing in a rainstorm is hot and a turn on.

My interesting turn on is Thunderstorms....they get me really hot and bothered.

I hope this thread isn't too sexually suggestive for the forum...Have fun! Biggrina [/COLOR]

Baking. It makes me randy. I dunno why, but i'm weird like that. My favourite room in the house for sexytime is the kitchen. Maybe the two are connected... Rolleyes

Reading the news paper...
WTF?! I don't know but its hot okay! Sad

I got this thing for being bitten, like if i get bitten hard on the muscle between the neck and shoulder (trapezius) it is ON. i dunno why there but nothing turns me on more than that right there haha :tongue:

touching soft skin. the feel is like no other texture. the warmth the smoothness. oh it gives me chills

Guys in hats for some reason that starts the fire. Oh and in the sauna Wink

Haha, the shower has always been one for me.
After getting really clean I feel the need to be... less so xD

Well, that and for some reason comedy on tv :confused:

Dereck Wrote:Reading the news paper...

The Newspaper, really? I guess Canadian newspapers are sexier than American ones lol.

Dereck Wrote:Reading the news paper...

The Times and Transcript is pretty hot :tongue:

well call me weird but i get turned on when someone gives you that sexy i want you look and also when the person licks his lips seductively :redface: i guess i'm a naughty boy cause i never talk about what turns me on lol