Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your oddest turn on?
[COLOR="Purple"]Does BREATHING count :redface:

Not sure if it is the Italian in me or what but I cant imagine a scenario that isnt a turn on... well, not all that into full on public sex :redface:

I think a rain storm is something really hot too. A real storm, with lightening and mud and :redface:

I think it is sexy to hump while cooking, watching tv, showering, brushing teeth, doing the laundry, getting dressed for some fancy party, listening to music with headphones...[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:doing the laundry,

Hmm....I must file that away for future testing.

I have a thing for chests but Im not sure if thats unusual. I guess it might be? I denno I dont think I have anything particulary weird, praps I havent found it yet.

libertylove4 Wrote:Hmm....I must file that away for future testing.

I believe the "spin cycle" is my fav Laugh2

Another turn on of mine......I've always wanted to have sex in a Gazebo during a heavy rainstorm. Don't know why, but every time I see a Gazebo I think about it lol.

LibertyLove : Funny you should mention 'gazebo'. I happen to have some pictures of it.

I saw this and I had to take some pictures. So I did. After I took the outside, I wanted to take the scene from the inside the gazebo. It was overlooking a pond with a temple on the otherside.

So I climbed up the stone stairs, and Ooh la la... A young college boy was taking a nap.

The thought of sex briefly passed my mind, but as not to disturb a sleeping soul, I left silently, without taking any pictures... And without raping the guy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

touching soft skin. the feel is like no other texture. the warmth the smoothness. oh it gives me chills

For me it's texture, and that's going to need a little explaining. I love the feeling of when I haven't shaved for a couple days of rubbing my rough chin over another man's body, and of him doing the same for me, gives me chills all over.
Richard

Construction sites..
Something about them just makes me want to get naked and let the guys line up..

Guess that makes it a double whammy for me.. because construction sites turn me on, and they make me want to bottom as well.:biggrin:

closet coffee guy Wrote:I got this thing for being bitten, like if i get bitten hard on the muscle between the neck and shoulder (trapezius) it is ON. i dunno why there but nothing turns me on more than that right there haha :tongue:

I'll keep that in mind.Cool