Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your oddest turn on?
Let's see...
...Fighting when I see a guy get hurt(not in the creepy sadistic way) or two guys just beat each other up and then they make those "aaaahhhh" and "oooohhhh" noises just turn me on.

...Not really weird but I like force, when I feel helpless and tied up while the guy just...

Greasy Car Mechanics who are working underneath a car. One time I had this guy from Guam who was REALLY GOOD all night...the next day he offered to fix my brakes for a case of beer and watching him under the car turned me on sooooo much (he got more than the beer:biggrin: )

foreign languages. hearing people from other countries talk sets me on FIRE!

Its not that odd but its soft core over hard core

That's where I'm lucky. PA can speak to me in pretty much any language. Who cares I usually haven't a clue what he is saying, when there is so much meaning ...

ardus Wrote:For me it's texture, and that's going to need a little explaining. I love the feeling of when I haven't shaved for a couple days of rubbing my rough chin over another man's body, and of him doing the same for me, gives me chills all over.
Richard

Yup.

I like when guys make out with my ears, but only like two guys know how to do it the right way. Missionary sex really gets me off as well.

jet2A Wrote:... Missionary sex really gets me off as well.
May you never lose your religion, then Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:May you never lose your religion, then Rolleyes

Can't lose something you never had! Smile

My sex buddy's feet. Oh my god . . . I could kiss, suck, nibble them for days, and I've never felt that way about anyone else's feet. Guess that's a pretty specific turn-on.

Hmm...red lipstick on women is the most fuckable thing ever, IMO.

Other than that...I'd say a hot man or woman tied to a bed post...naked. Wink