Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your role?
JimmyDalton Wrote:You have longbow, can craft arrow, and can shoot with bow? Unbelievable! I always wanted to be able to use bow. No more hotter than a living Legolas Youre-hot

Would it pour cold water on your feelings if I told you my hair is halfway down my back as well?

:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Would it pour cold water on your feelings if I told you my hair is halfway down my back as well?

:tongue:

It's not the way how you look. It's in your heart :tongue:
I have never found or known someone who uses bow in real life, except they are Olympians, lol.

I don't play RPG, but if I did, I'd want to be Wizard/Spellcaster - Lawful
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I don't play RPG, but if I did, I'd want to be Wizard/Spellcaster - Lawful

Yes, being able to manipulate your surroundings is too tempting. Any spell you'd like to master as a Wizard?

JimmyDalton Wrote:If you have to choose this class in classic RPG (NWN, DnD, or Skyrim), or potray yourself in real life, which one you will pick? Describe it Smile

1. Warrior/Knight
2. Paladin/Crusader
3. Healer/Cleric
4. Wizard/Spellcaster
5. Archer/Hunter
6. Thief/Rogue
7. Assassin
8. Battlemage (mage-warrior)
9. Druid
10. Shadowdancer (mage-assassin)
11. Bard
12. Jack of all trade (mix off all)

And don't forget to also choose your alignment.
Lawful - Good
Neutral - Neutral
Chaotic - Evil

For example:
Paladin-Lawful Good
I will smite the evil and bring light to this dark world!! Big Grin

Shadowdancer Chaotic Neutral

When I play RPG's I tend to play cleric/paladin types. Clerics have fun spells and at high levels they can be stupidly powerful. I liked being a sort of tank/healer type - guardian overall.

Alignment was generally chaotic good. I found lawful good paladins hard to play but interesting in tabletop.

When ever I play skyrim, I'm always an archer or an assassin type character and my alignment was I guess always the good guy. I never killed anything I didn't need to. I also like playing the support role in video games, healers or guys that give buffs.

HvH Wrote:Shadowdancer Chaotic Neutral

You can deal with any enemies with either magic or blade Big Grin

laidbackscot Wrote:When I play RPG's I tend to play cleric/paladin types. Clerics have fun spells and at high levels they can be stupidly powerful. I liked being a sort of tank/healer type - guardian overall.

Alignment was generally chaotic good. I found lawful good paladins hard to play but interesting in tabletop.

Yes. First time I play NWN, Cleric is very good for soloing.

I am usually classes similar to acolytes or mages. If I had to be one in real life I would probably be a Mesmer (class from Guild Wars 2) Smile