Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music are you listening to?

Hoven Droven has long been one of my favourite bands. Hard to believe this video is twenty-five years old. I have all the albums, but have only managed to see them live just once nearly thirty years ago. This Swedish band seems to play more often in the USA than the UK.

Halestorm feat. James Michael - Private Parts

Yes, there is some very obvious innuendo here, but it has a much deeper meaning Smile

[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • Bookworm

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  •

“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 2 members Like Meebs's post:
  • andy, Cridders88

Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me ...definitely grows on you after a few listens! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Bookworm

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  •

I am stoked that my recording of Grind Me In the Gears was one of the first videos to come up on YouTube... Not sure if this is still in my collection or if I sold it...

edit: This 45 (7" vinyl) and others like it from the 90's were often for jukeboxes that still played records. So some of these you find aren't in the best shape.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm

Trying to relieve stress. Too much stress, anger, and irritation bottled up in me. I've been combing youtube for relaxing music. I hate it when I find an hour long sleeping video but youtube peppers it with ads. Like what the heck youtube, how can I go to sleep with ads popping up every five minutes? Some at least are ad free.

[-] The following 2 members Like Chase's post:
  • andy, Bookworm