So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music are you listening to?

Also here's what the multi-band compressor looks like... Fun stuff to tweak and tweak and tweak...I think I got it sounding half decent...

Jessie Ware - Save A Kiss
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Meebs's post:
  • Cridders88
I really love this guy - one of the saddest deaths of a musician for me along with Phyllis Hyman

[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • ChadCoxRox
(Yesterday, 06:44 AM)eastofeden Wrote: I really love this guy - one of the saddest deaths of a musician for me along with Phyllis Hyman

Al Jereau

He was a regular visitor and performer at my undergrad college campus years back and always the same warm, eloquent man off stage as he ever was on stage. He participated in many informal events, like helping build and paint installations for the local campus Fine Arts gallery, impromptu Fine Art performances all over the place and even parties on the patio. He was a sincere man.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • eastofeden
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music What's your favourite/favorite genre of music? andy 7 359 07-26-2021, 07:09 PM
Last Post: artyboy
  Music Stuck in Your Head InbetweenDreams 35 1,217 07-23-2021, 11:46 PM
Last Post: artyboy
  Fingernails on a Chalkboard Music eastofeden 32 940 07-09-2021, 05:30 AM
Last Post: eastofeden
  Broken Heart (Brokeback Montain music edited LONDONER 9 169 06-20-2021, 12:50 AM
Last Post: JoelR
  The Worst Music Videos Ever InbetweenDreams 43 2,209 01-12-2021, 05:53 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams