Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Background
So I just changed my background picture today and as I did it it made me think, what do you have on your background?
I tend to put things on there that titilate me, here's my current one.

What do you have?
Richard

here is mine. shaun murray is one of the best wakeboarders out there. and i think this proves it. i have tried this many times all ending with a face full of water. incredible pic:biggrin:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is my one.Wink

[Image: 295abc2f-0015-46f6-bc6b-4b6a6e0bab12]

This is mine.....

[Image: sensual.jpg]

What do you mean by Background? Desktop wallpaper?

Usually Puppies...I change it every week or so but it is never anything but puppies and sometimes dogs and every once in awhile some kittens and a few other animals but it is always animals because they make me smile...

This week...Bernese Pup ...one of my favorite breeds

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAYiVtwK0spfKvaWDNFCm...SrmObHp3fS]

Rainbowmum Wrote:This is my one.Wink

[Image: 295abc2f-0015-46f6-bc6b-4b6a6e0bab12]

He is so sexy...have you ever seen his Spanish Gay Movie? It is so intense...probably one of the most erotic gay scenes I have ever seen...it is in Spanish with Subtitles.

East Wrote:He is so sexy...have you ever seen his Spanish Gay Movie? It is so intense...probably one of the most erotic gay scenes I have ever seen...it is in Spanish with Subtitles.

No I have not had the pleasure of seeing it. what is the name of it?
I am going to have to find it.
He is smoken hot for sure, and thank the stars he does not wax his chest , all man that one
I could literally get lost in his eyes his gaze is so intense Wink:biggrin:

Here is a trailer...he is young in this movie and does alot of nudity and intense sexual and emotional scenes....HOT!

I thought he was really sexy in Evita...we were speaking of acccents yesterday and I mentioned Spain specifically because of Antonio....his accent slays me.

PS...if you want to see him in an erotic scene (not the best one in the movie but still good...can't find the best one)...here is a clip BUT if you want to see it don't watch all the way through because it will spoil the end...stop when you see them kissing alot..at 3:39 in the clip....

He is smoken hot for sure, and thank the stars he does not wax his chest , all man that one

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xyxthumbs