Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
@Jay is back yay Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Damn it's so hard to find a guy who just wants to blow me and not get one in return ?

@FluffyDango Perhaps that is a rhetorical question there but most guys will want to be on the receiving end at some point, although it doesn't mean they'll want the exact in return. I'm sure you'll find some guys who are like that but in my experience not very much the norm. What are you willing to do in return? Also, if you have the tendency to become uninterested after having an orgasam then you might want to take care of your partner first.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Once again, I am begging, beseeching, pleading, for any aliens out there to grant me asylum on their planet, space station, or starship, and rescue me from this planet.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • ceez

Can we talk about lesbians for a moment? it's just something that really bugs me, I love our gay sisters but I've seen several occasions that because they're overwhelming accepted by macho male culture that some of them will even go as far as joining in on gay bashing calling gay men the f word and even saying how disgusting we are.

There's a lesbian at my job that started to go on about how soft and gross gay men are and there was even a somewhat homophobic guy that was like, whoa chill out. It's almost like they choose to disassociate themselves with the lgbt+ community, I mean their letter is the first freakin letter. I don't get it and it makes my head hurt.
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • Bookworm

@ceez Ugh, stuff like that is why I hate people. I don't believe gay men are any softer than straight men, same goes for lesbians being tough. I also don't believe that the LGBTQ community is really a community in a lot of ways and the stuff you just mentioned is one of the reasons. However, there are a lot of shitty people. Just as there's shitty straight people, shitty white people, shitty people exist in every group. I mean remember the Twinks for Trump? Or all the gay people who thought Trump was going to be oh so supportive of LGBTQ rights? And surprise surprise he wasn't. But you know what at the end of the day some people, gay, lesbian or whatever just need to be told to go fuck themselves.

People like that really piss me off. Sorry.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 2 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bhp91126, ceez

(10-08-2021, 08:47 PM)Chase Wrote: Once again, I am begging, beseeching, pleading, for any aliens out there to grant me asylum on their planet, space station, or starship, and rescue me from this planet.

I wish I could do something to make things better. A trip through space would be pretty cool though.
Check out my stuff!

I just found out my dad died, he had a stroke last year and was showing signs of dementia. I keep thinking I should have done more to be there for him, I kept saying I would visit him at least once a month, more after he cut his phones off bc of paranoia. I feel like I could have saved him like part of it is my fault
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I’m so sorry for your loss. Feeling guilty about a parent’s death must be excruciating. Not knowing any specifics I don’t want to speculate further.  If you need help to process, vent, reason etc. reach out and ask for help. There is no need to go through this alone. Big hug
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • ceez

(10-14-2021, 01:20 AM)ceez Wrote: I just found out my dad died, he had a stroke last year and was showing signs of dementia. I keep thinking I should have done more to be there for him, I kept saying I would visit him at least once a month, more after he cut his phones off bc of paranoia. I feel like I could have saved him like part of it is my fault

I’m so sorry for your loss. I know you may feel like you should have done more and I obviously don’t know the full picture but where strokes and dementia are concerned I am not sure if there would have been any more you could have done. I am not sure about your relationship but I’m sure/I’d hope he wouldn’t want you feeling like this. I’ve yet to experience this kind of grief and can only imagine what it’s like. However as with all pain and sadness (and I know it’s hard) I urge you to keep talking to others as much as possible and try not to spend too much time alone in your thoughts. Deal with the raw grief first and give yourself time to process your loss - it will take just getting through each day - before dealing with any residual guilt you may feel. If you still feel guilty after a few months maybe look at ways you can help mend this, whether it’s helping a charity that deals with strokes or dementia or something else. But the big focus right now is to just deal with the raw grief and please keep talking to people. Sending my thoughts, Ian
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  • ceez