So far we have raised 20% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's on Your Mind
Thanks guys, I've been talking with my family about it and they were saying the same thing. It's hard because he just retired and I was going to try to hang out with him at least  twice a month, he lived alone so we were talking about him moving to an old folks community were he would've had resources plus my aunt is already there. He got me into anime at a young age and I got him into gaming, that was his plans for retirement ? so that's what I've been doing in his memory, playing one of the last games we played together trying not to drink to much.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 3 members Like ceez's post:
  • Bhp91126, Bookworm, IanSaysHi
(10-15-2021, 05:48 AM)ceez Wrote: Thanks guys, I've been talking with my family about it and they were saying the same thing. It's hard because he just retired and I was going to try to hang out with him at least  twice a month, he lived alone so we were talking about him moving to an old folks community were he would've had resources plus my aunt is already there. He got me into anime at a young age and I got him into gaming, that was his plans for retirement ? so that's what I've been doing in his memory, playing one of the last games we played together trying not to drink to much.

Yeah please try to avoid alcohol at times like these - it can temporarily numb pain but then make sadness feel ten times worse afterwards. Keep your brain busy and take each day as it comes x
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  • ceez
@ceez I'm sorry to hear this news about your dad. I'm glad you've got family around you, and that you can all support each other. It's a tough time.

Yes, try and avoid the drink if possible; that can lead you down a dark spiralling labyrinth. Take care, wishing you and yours all the best x
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • ceez
@ceez 
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • ceez

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wouldn't mind just being nominated LONDONER 3 455 02-14-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  Most MIND BLOWING Instagram Images On Every Provinces bootsguy 1 786 12-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  Bored out of my mind Titan924 2 660 06-24-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Lycanthropist
  To blow your mind LONDONER 2 654 04-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Lexington
  30 pics for your dirty mind Virge 16 3,385 02-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Virge