Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the problem?
^^^Save your concern...I am fine. I believe in God already...but not the one you believe in....and don't tell me they are all the same..they aren't. The God I believe in doesn't mention stoning anyone for anything....and all that condescending love the sinner hate the sin crap...you can keep it. I never see any of you walk up to a person wearing two different cloths...or planting two crops in the same field...and say that bullshit. It is reserved for gay people...and it is designed to make us ashamed of ourselves....

I don't mind gay Christians..but if I even sense a hint of evangelizing..I turn into my avatar...

Your religion is very judgemental ...and you know it. As you are a conservative religious Texan..you understand perfectly what I was saying above...

This isn't hate..It is well placed anger....

As for the well documented "help" from Christian and Republican Leaders in Uganda...including Super Christian Rick Warren...I have a feeling you would make excuses for them..and could care less what they did anyway..

[Image: BxfIjpUIAAAyBrM.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

East,
I find it interesting that your posts are filled with judgement of me and others you condemn. Not sure I would want to know your god. I have offered opinions and nothing directed at you personally. I don't know anything about you other than the picture you are painting of yourself in these posts. I guess your god teaches it is okay to hold others accountable to your standards but not the other way around. Sounds a lot like radical Muslims and radical Christians. Just proves that the world will never be at peace because the efforts are not to work together for a common goal but to rip others apart for what they believe in. I have no desire to try and convert your thinking. My God takes that responsibility off of me. I don't judge anyone and the vast majority of Christians I associate with do not. So before you continue with allegations about what you think I believe or know or practice as you keep trying to dictate in your posts, you should ask your god to help you be more considerate, less judgmental, and open to getting to know someone through intellectual conversation before writing the things you do.
God bless you

I'm actually concerned..
A thread like this has no business on this site..,
The last forum I participated in ..some members ran an on going Muslim bashing thread that brought unwanted attention to the site...
Gay muslim members started deleting their accounts.
What could possibly be posted here about Muslims that isn't already sneared all over the internet?

For every single extremist/ Terrorist...
There are 20,000 if not more peaceful Muslims... some which are members of this site...

RUoutthere Wrote:East,
I find it interesting that your posts are filled with judgement of me and others you condemn. Not sure I would want to know your god. I have offered opinions and nothing directed at you personally. I don't know anything about you other than the picture you are painting of yourself in these posts. I guess your god teaches it is okay to hold others accountable to your standards but not the other way around. Sounds a lot like radical Muslims and radical Christians. Just proves that the world will never be at peace because the efforts are not to work together for a common goal but to rip others apart for what they believe in. I have no desire to try and convert your thinking. My God takes that responsibility off of me. I don't judge anyone and the vast majority of Christians I associate with do not. So before you continue with allegations about what you think I believe or know or practice as you keep trying to dictate in your posts, you should ask your god to help you be more considerate, less judgmental, and open to getting to know someone through intellectual conversation before writing the things you do.
God bless you

I never said I wasn't judgemental. There are many things I am not judgemental about....conservative Christians isn't one of them.

Its a learning thing, my bf's brother is married to a Muslim whos name is Huda. Apparently she is a sweetheart and to her, the Muslims we see on tv are extremists. I am personally ignorant of the religion I dont know anything about Muslims except the ones I see and hear about on tv but obviously those are not representative of the entirety of the religion Smile.