Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with everyone... or me??
for someone new to comin out is this something i gotta be worried about, id love to chat to guys but not if their just doin it to get something, there's some gay owned pubs near where i live and id love to go but i dont want to get into something i dont wanna do, specially if beers involved Smile any advice is good please

@sox:

Yes I know. Internet is just the new word for "fast and anonymous sex as often and with as many as possible". :frown:
But I always say to myself "Hey, I am in the internet, too. And I'm not one of those, so there has to be others like me, right?"

But... seems I'm too unique, gratz to the world :biggrin:
And on the other hand, I'm far too shy to go alone in a group or something....

@Jareth:

Yes, I was unsure about this site as well, but after lurking anonymously a few days I got the impression that somehow, this board is the last remnant of kindness and virginity in a internet-world of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. I'm sure the care bears live here as well, but haven't found them yet:biggrin:

No just kidding. I really like you guys. You can feel kissed if you like Remybussi

And yes, Jareth! There are others! Trust me. At last we are two against the world Winknudge

Quote:I have no interest in sex (weird I know haha) but I'd love to have a relationship with someone...
weird...maybe...(maybe not)...but i feel the same way

[COLOR="Purple"]There are a few very nice gay sites where the focus is not on just bedding the newbie :tongue:

I guess it can be a compliment but also a bother to just say "NO Thanks" to the sex part *unless you are swept off your feet by all the romance!

Remybussi
[/COLOR]

matty7 Wrote:for someone new to comin out is this something i gotta be worried about, id love to chat to guys but not if their just doin it to get something, there's some gay owned pubs near where i live and id love to go but i dont want to get into something i dont wanna do, specially if beers involved Smile any advice is good please
If you want to go to the pub could you find a mate who would go with you until you get a bit of an idea as to what the place is like? You could go by yourself, which is what I did, but despite my earlier bravado, it does take me a while to be able to talk to people I don't know. I ended up forcing myself to go in, have a soft drink, but I always hurried out again after about quarter of an hour. This went on for about two years on almost a fortnightly basis. Very sad, I know. Eventually I started talking to others and now know a number of people in there. It's often full of noisy, squealy teens, but there are enough of us oldies to keep a bit of a balance. I was pursued quite persistently by a young man for a while, but he eventually got the message I was happy to chat to him, but was not looking for anything else.

I suppose my experience is go, talk to people, know what you want (and what you don't want) and stand your ground. Again, until you know your environment better you don't have to accept drinks from others and it's maybe safer never to leave a drink unattended.

Good luck.

fjp999 Wrote:There are a few very nice gay sites where the focus is not on just bedding the newbie :tongue:

I guess it can be a compliment but also a bother to just say "NO Thanks" to the sex part *unless you are swept off your feet by all the romance!

Remybussi

Where arre those sites? Never found them :biggrin:

Oh, I don't take it as a compliment anymore. In my opinion, these guys would nearly take everyone Rolleyes

But if they would try it the romanticly way, they could get me :eek: but luckily, they aren't that smart :biggrin:

Lightshade Wrote:Where arre those sites? Never found them :biggrin:

Oh, I don't take it as a compliment anymore. In my opinion, these guys would nearly take everyone Rolleyes

But if they would try it the romanticly way, they could get me :eek: but luckily, they aren't that smart :biggrin:

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, I could tell you then have to kill you Ylsurprise

Will send you a PM.

Some are by invite only Wink as there are other things going on in them Tongue3

I will tell you, knocking down walls the romantic way, even after weeks and weeks of saying NONONO... works Cry [/COLOR]

Thank you fjp, you're the best Remybussi

Yes, but if they do it the romantic way, they acutal do something and pretend to have a deeper interesst in you :biggrin:

Berlin is a fantastic city - you just have to put yourself out there

But I know what you mean; you're new to a city and you just want to find friends

I'd say you should find yourself a girl friend - you know, like a new best friend kinda girlfriend

Phat Phag Wrote:... I'd say you should find yourself a girl friend - you know, like a new best friend kinda girlfriend
Whew

I was worried for a minute. I thought you were coming over all ex-gay on us Scared