Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favourite science fiction TV show?
There used to be a gif (maybe there still is, but I couldn't find it) of Dr. Who appearing in Serenity of Firefly, and the Doctor coming out all happy golucky and Mal going, "Huh," followed with the guns and the crew making him leave. Roflmao

has to be dr who for me... I did enjoy hitch hikers guide to the galaxy film wise that was dead funnty too x

zeon Wrote:has to be dr who for me... I did enjoy hitch hikers guide to the galaxy film wise that was dead funnty too x

Doctor who is the best. Smile

Dr. Who
Eureka
Warehouse 13
Lost in Space (classic)
Star Trek the Next Genereation
Star Trek Voyager
Hyperdrive
Torchwood
Dark Angel
The Sarah Jane Adventures
SR2
Space Precinct

The Walking Dead....

And before anyone accuses me of being a mainstream fanboy, I was into zombies WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the Walking Dead was thought about being put on tv.

I guess that makes me a zombie hipster. And I'll be a zombie hippy once the fad passes. lol

Do zombie shows count as Sci-fi?
I guess they normally have fictional science in them and are set in the (ever present in media) "near future"...Headscratch
*Shrugs*

Ultraman....Yes, Dr. Who rocks, but really needed to interject something from my childhood!

Genersis Wrote:Do zombie shows count as Sci-fi?
I guess they normally have fictional science in them and are set in the (ever present in media) "near future"...Headscratch
*Shrugs*

If it has fictional science, I count it as science fiction.

I still couldn't find that gif, but I just remembered this very short fanfic crossover, not bad IMO, involving the Doctor, Bill & Ted, and others:

Btw, thought I'd share a couple of Spirks I'll watch every once in awhile:

(Don't know why, many like to use that song for Spirk, there used to be like a dozen of them.)

And this is one is set to one of the few romantic songs I really love: