Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do????
Ok, Hi! I'm still a virgin and i never kissed no one in my life, never had a boyfriend etc ... Yeah i suck i know...

So I started to see this guy, it was my first date ever and i was shaking all over the whole date, and after the date we went out a couple of times he was so sweet, bought me drinks and even wasted a day from his weekend just to be with me (He was supposed to go to his family in another town that weekend)... As we were knowing each other he told he had 2 boyfriends already and the last one they had broke up a couple of weeks before our date.

The thing is: He maked up with his ex and said that it wouldn't change anything about our friendship, yeah i was heartbreaked somehow cause I was really into him...

So the question is: Should I continue to see him?

No...never pee in someone else's sandbox

In other words...he is still doing his "thing" with his ex...and even if he just broke up...you never want to be the rebound guy.....

So...just accept the situation for what it is and wait for the next guy...and one more thing...

...if you can..change the way you think about your dates in the future. Specifically...assume he had a great time with you instead of "wasting a day"...don't think of yourself that way....

Maybe substitute that he was lucky to spend the day with you..eh?

Tales of the classic 'Stockpiler'

One foot in one relationship..
The other one out of another...
..both hands reaching out to complicate your life..

Met a guy like that once..
Told him I had Chlamydia...

No man, there's no reason to be satisfied with the meagre scraps of affection he has left over.

This boy is probably just looking to use you as a lifeboat in case this relationship with his Ex sinks.

Be patient and you'll meet a man who can give you far more love and attention than this guy ever could. And you will be so happy that you could give your virginity to him.

[MENTION=23025]Portugal123[/MENTION], Welcome to GaySpeak. Bemvindo. Since you are such a virgin at dating and going out with a romantic prospect, may I ask how you met this person in the first place? Did you meet on the Internet? Through an application?

There are enough fish in the sea, you don't need to be casting your line into someone else's lake.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Anocxu Wrote:Met a guy like that once..
Told him I had Chlamydia...

You should have made up a lie instead.

This guy sounds like a douche, to be honest. I wouldn't associate with him one way or another.

Thank you all for your time and advices, yeah i tought that was the reasonable thing to do: Get away from him, but the thing is i really really like him and we still talk to each other I even spent time with him in his apartment but just talking... Yeah Don't know how but i gotta forget him

Yes I met him trough Grindr... His nick was "Horny"