Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do?
I'm a bi-guy in a commited relationship with a girl. She knows about my bisexuality, I told her about it very early on in the relationship. We even talk about guys together and comment on hot ones when we see them! She's my best friend and I truely love having sex with her. I can't help but crave being with a man still though. I will always be torn between having sex with a woman and a man, I truely love both. I don't see how I can have both, being that I don't believe in cheating. I can't choose between the two. When I masturbate I almost exclusively think of and look at guys online, I get sex with a woman, so I don't need to look at or think of them. I'm truely a 50/50 bisexual. As I said, I love my girlfriend and I love sex with her, but I still crave a guy. If I broke it off with her, I'd be heartbroken. It doesn't seem worth it just to get with a guy. I've never met someone who's so accepting of how I am and I don't think I ever will again. What is someone in a situation like me to do?

In my opinion honesty is the number one ingredient to any relationship...with other people and with yourself...and you have the honesty factor covered very nicely so with that out of the way..

I think what you have right now is perfect...It works for you...eh? Don't worry about anyone else's "norms"......sounds like you are enjoying your relationship and your life? You are 1001% ahead of the game if you are so my advice would be....don't change a thing :biggrin:

Thank you very much East! One remedy to the situation I thought of would be suggesting bringing another guy into our relationship that we could share! I could have an outlet for my desire to be with a man and it wouldn't be cheating! The tough part would be finding a guy who we're both attracted to that was willing to be in a relationship like that. I'm sure there's someone out there, but it feels like it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. I'm also afraid it could tear our relationship apart, if he and her decided to break away or vice versa. I guess like you said probably the best thing would be to not change a thing. There's always plenty to fantasize about on the internet and the trusty old dildo!! My relationship is worth more to me than a little skin!Wink

being open with your partner is good, but infedility is not. so try your best not to get into temptations. you're smart. i know you'd be able to get satisfaction with your current gf alone.

Thank you The Virgin! I am satisfied with my gf, but sometimes I see a pretty guy and would just love to jump on top of him. I don't think this will ever go away. Like I said previously, I guess I should keep this great thing I have and let the internet and dildo satisfy my fantasies. Not trying to be dirty, just trying to work through my crisis! I should be happy to have what I have, but I still crave sucking dick and getting pounded. It's a tough situation. I guess I just have to figure out what I want more. My gf is gonna win! Guess I just have to rely on my dildo and the internet for my gay outlet!!

ok, i think that is a serious case of yours. try focusing on your gf, i mean, all your sexual energy, pour it out to her.

Fellow Virgo, I do! She told me recently, "Thank God you like sex with girls, because it would be a shame if you weren't. Honestly, her words! You are right, I need to focus on her and our relationship I'm so glad you couple of guys are helping me! I have no one to turn to. I love you for all your help! I need it. I'm all messed up right now. Just needed some reinforcement.

no problem..hehe.. i'm glad to be of help, fellow-Virgo

Although I was married for many years I now know I prefer to think of myself as gay. I can't imagine what it's like to be bi. It sounds difficult, but doesn't the monogamy rule still apply unless you come to a different agreement?

Your girlfriend is lucky to have you because you are committed to her, and you are lucky to have such a girlfriend because you can be open about your fantasies and desires. You say finding another for a threesome is like looking for a needle in a hay stack? Well, maybe not.

Since you and your girl friend are open enough to discuss the men you find 'hot' together, what's to stop you, provided you discuss it with her, of course, setting your minds to finding a third partner? Someone who could complement your needs occasionally, just to keep the water from boiling over?

It may sound easier said than done. However, I'm guessing there are other men in your case and predicament. How excited could your girlfriend get about seeing you having it off with a man? Maybe she's open-minded and kinky enough to let you have that little pleasure? Maybe she'd even be happy to assist you in finding that kind of release. It seems to me, however, that she doesn't really realise what's gnawing at you. And that's the rub. Because either you get it out of your system, or it'll keep gnawing at you... It's eaten at you enough for you to seek help on this forum.

Incidentally, you say you're bisexual, so does that mean that you've had sex with a man or men before, or that you are still waiting to experience it? The difference it could make to your relationship is that if you've never experienced it, it might just tip you over to one side, but if getting it off with another man is just one of your "kinks", so to speak, maybe a "once every so often" could be agreed upon, and keep you from doing something stupid and throwing your relationship away? Again, I'm going to assume that your girlfriend is as open to suggestion as you say.

What's with the dildo? Do you use it on your own or does she engage in that play with you too???

Another point that would be worth mentioning: How much would she enjoy having sex with another man (even if it's someone you've agreed upon)? How would she feel about having sex with another woman? If she's going to be so liberal about you and another man, would you consider it possible for her to have Lesbian sex? Would you engage in such a threesome too? Because if she were into that, then maybe you could be manage your sex urges with wife and husband swapping? It is a form of sexuality that exists too... You need to find another couple who are experiencing the same sort of needs... again, needle in a haystack?

Good luck with whatever decision you take regarding this matter. In any case, be safe.