Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do?
Thanks for all the kind words , it just seems like right now I'm all alone and don't really know what to do. For the one that stated you can not be half in and half out, well it has to be that way because I'm not comfortable tell my close friend and his family of 20 plus years I'm gay and nor am I going to risk other things that are highly important to me, which are not that many. Plus I want to build some type of friends and build a relationship with someone that will be able to stand by me and support me if and when the time comes to be open to my friend. I have no problem holding hands or kissing my new found love if it ever transpires out in public I have come to that realization. If and when I'm ready or by some chance I'm discovered I just hope that I can have the courage to continue on.

I did go on line and found out that there is a LGBT center in Boise so will check that out some time when I get over that way.

I just people where not so just one way.

Dlboy53, so agree with you, we are not all made of one mettle. So good luck in your search. The LGBT group in Boise sounds like a good start.