Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last book you bought?
50 shades of Grey

The last book I bought was "A Feast for Crows" by George R. R. Martin. The last book I read, however, was "The Vampire Lestat" by Anne Rice.

Counselor Wrote:This is out already?! Awesome!

The Single Volume Edition of Bone by Jeff Smith.

Sure is, I'm only halfway through & it's great! But still, the Waste Lands and Wizard and Glass tie for best in the series Smile

Badd Wrote:50 shades of Grey

really? not to sound rude or trying to offend you, but...

that book is garbage, not even well written at all. i dont even know how or why people bother to buy and read this garbage. its a complete waste of money and time. the author should be put in jail for stealing peoples money with this rubbish.

The Dark Tower Series is awesome. Well at least the first three are awesome; I haven't read further than that so I couldn't say. I thought I owned all of them though. The series doesn't end with "The Dark Tower" ? I thought that was the last one.

ivorybenz Wrote:really? not to sound rude or trying to offend you, but...

that book is garbage, not even well written at all. i dont even know how or why people bother to buy and read this garbage. its a complete waste of money and time. the author should be put in jail for stealing peoples money with this rubbish.
Never read that book but that is the same thing I thought about "The Davinci Code". A lot of people seem to like that book, however, and Dan Brown certainly made a killing with the Robert Langdon books.

JohnDoe Wrote:Never read that book but that is the same thing I thought about "The Davinci Code". A lot of people seem to like that book, however, and Dan Brown certainly made a killing with the Robert Langdon books.

yes, i see what your saying but i never read 'the davinci code" though.

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.

Dan1980 Wrote:I have so many books my place looks like a library. Smile

Get a Kindle, Dan! :biggrin:

JohnDoe Wrote:The Dark Tower Series is awesome. Well at least the first three are awesome; I haven't read further than that so I couldn't say. I thought I owned all of them though. The series doesn't end with "The Dark Tower" ? I thought that was the last one.

The Dark Tower is the end of the saga, but King mentioned in an interview (and in the book's intro) that there was a lot he left out in what happened between the end of book 4 and beginning of book 5 and that basically The Wind Through the Keyhole should be considered book 4.5