Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be enough?
Will it ever be enough?

The fan spins aimlessly, life slows down, deep and rumbling. I close my eyes to try and stop it, but it continues to get louder and louder. I open my eyes to find myself frozen in the headlights, staring at you, on your throne. What will sufficice? What will sate your hunger? What sacrifice will be enough? I've pushed them all away, I've spilled my own blood, I've thought of embracing death and I nearly tried to. But you still ask for more! So heavy... Do you enjoy seeing me suffer? What more do you want? I've spilled my deepest darkest thoughts, I've humiliated myself, but yet you are not satisified. I've cried my eyes out, I've withdrawn, I've starved myself. But what you are unsated. I've been cruel to the innocents, nice to cruel. But you remain, unhappy, and asking for more. What do you want? I'm suffocating, the walls are closing in. I open my eyes, to the aimlessly spinning fan.

SadSilence Bighug

the way you write is beautiful. Does it help, even though the tone of the writing is so sad? Would it help if you try to write more epically (as opposed to lyrically)? Maybe slowly and gradually there would be some flickers of hope in your writing, that would raise your spirit just a little bit.
That is what helped me. To create a caring understanding person in my story. Someone who I could tell everything AND someone who told "me" things that I needed to hear.

Don't blame yourself for your slip ups. That is okay, nobody can be perfect. The most important thing is that you try and don't give up.

What about your father and therapy? Have you tried to call to some help line to talk about your problems? I think they can give you specific pieces of advice what to do when depression comes back. Or when you want to cut. I think that the cutting habit is a kind of addiction and I am not sure if anyone can cure it without a professional advice or help.

Nice to see you here, SadSilence Bighug

very poetic, a hard to come by talent. The art of words is spectacular.

Kudos sweetie.
You have such a wonderful talent.
Your work is exceptional and exquisite, please continue write.

Bighug

It's beautiful, I can't write poetically like that.
You're talented Confusedmile:

It's beautiful, I can't write poetically like that.
You're talented Confusedmile:

Bighug