Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would men do if they had a vagina for a day
I always take the opportunity to make people come off as jerks by association ^^

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I always take the opportunity to make people come off as jerks by association ^^

How interesting. I always try my hardest to bring out the best in people. o_o

(See what I did there? Tee hee Big Grin)

If I had a vagina for a day, I'd have sex with the hot straight guys who I'd never get with a dick.

I would go for 1 and 4 and would enjoy the experience of being a girl for a while, I have worn girls panties in the past and it was very horny doing so, sometimes wondered what it would be like to wear more Smile

Cuddly Wrote:What was the name of that greek guy (mythology) who had tried being both man and women and could settle the argument between Zeus and Hera, about which was the hardest, who was then made blind by Zeus, because he sided with Hera, who then made him able to see the future.

Tiresias, I think

I pick numbers 2 and 4. Once number 2 happened and my boobs came in, I'd go to every trendy clothing and shoe store I could find, buy some hot lingerie, a super sexy form-fitting dress that accentuates my curves and new boobies, then get a pair of ridiculously overpriced heels that make my legs mouth-watering, and finally proceed to luring the guy that would make number 4 happen. However, much of this is on the premise that not only do I wake up with a vagina, but my body is that of a 25 year old woman to match.

If it was my body and a vagina only...well then...I think I would just spend all day hydrating and squirting. Smile

Cuddly Wrote:What was the name of that greek guy (mythology) who had tried being both man and women and could settle the argument between Zeus and Hera, about which was the hardest, who was then made blind by Zeus, because he sided with Hera, who then made him able to see the future.

I'd give multiple orgasms a try and then be sad when I found out they weren't as strong as our single one Sad

actully you have it backwards. HERA Blinded him because he sided with Zeus.

It's interesting that there has not been a single reply to the companion thread I posted "What would women do if they had a penis for a day". Does that mean that women just aren't curious or that they are just satisfied with how things are?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It could just be that there aren't that many women on this site... and they would have to have seen the thread in the first place... so, maybe that's your answer?

If I woke with a puss I'd mourn my loss :'(
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart