Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do...
for me this would never happen sadly, as I cant walk 10miles but I do get Road side help so I could change it too that guy lol!

I think I'll just end up chatting about cars with the fell lol!

What would you do if you cut your hand off?

I would slap you with it for making me think about this.. Tongue Well if I haven't fainted yet or died from bleeding out, I'd call an ambulance..

What would you do if you had no choice but to choose being in a cage with a tiger or with a bear?

What has that got to do with cutting your hand off?

artyboy Wrote:What has that got to do with cutting your hand off?

I'm sorry but I'm not following here.. Confused If I chop off my hand I would call an ambulance for help of course... What else can I do?

I'd get a hook instead,LOL. What would you do if you have x-ray vision? :biggrin:

I'd go to Egypt and visit the Sphinx. Some people believe there's a chamber deep underneath the left paw filled with ancient secret records, but the Egyptian government won't allow anyone to dig.

What would you do if your adult brother, a chronic liar, told you that your father, a good man in your eyes, had touched him inappropriately when you were kids?

Wow. Thanks god I have no brother,or an abusive father,lol. I'd ask him in details and how it affected him,suggest a psychologist,and confront my father.

What would you do if a meteor lands in front of your house?

I'd give it a name and put a cape on it, dubbing it my new best friend.

Your arm gets crushed and trapped in a machine at work after everyone's left, and it's Friday. You're slowly losing blood. No one will be around again until Monday morning. There's no phone in reach, but there is a hacksaw. Do you cut it off yourself and call an ambulance, or risk waiting 'til Monday for someone else to help you?

Cut it off myself and then call the ambulance ASAP! Unless screaming as loud as possible will allow someone who walks by to help me.

How would you react to an actual talking dog that takes a liking to you?

I'd befriend the dog and ask it to be my wingman for dog lovers~ (or is it wingdog? LOL)

What would you do if you have a unicorn for a pet?