Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would you do?
#1
Simple, answer the person above what you would do in that situation, then ask the person below you what he would do with another situation.

What would you do, if you win the lottery?
Reply
#2
oh my spend it on karaoke .. lol ..


if you saw your favorite band what would you do?
Reply
#3
Dance




If you had a sexy guy come up and flirt with you, what would you do?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet
Reply
#4
I'd say, no offence but I'm with someone.

If your co-worker nags the whole shift day after day, wwyd?
Reply
#5
If they aren't the manager, I would politely tell them they aren't my boss. Soon, it would not be so polite. Thankfully, IRL, I have a great bunch of workmates so this isn't as issue Smile.

WWYD if you saw someone who used to be an acquaintance in the street, having not seen them for 2 years?
Reply
#6
Avoid the hell out of them. Cross the street, look down, turn back, hide behind someone, go into the nearest store. Anything to avoid them.


WWYDI you wake up and you're getting an autopsy?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
Reply
#7
I'd probably puke and faint, and if I wake up after that I'd faint again and again, etc... I can't stand the sight of blood.

WWYD if you find yourself all alone on an Island?
Reply
#8
use all the available resources on the island then die ..

wwyd if you met a Gayspeaker in real life?
Reply
#9
Be like "Hi! How are you? How's your job going? Awww oh well it pays the bills! Anyway look I can't stop, I've got to find something for my friend's birthday, they're a right pain to buy for and I've only given myself twenty minutes <insert forced silly laughter>. Anyway it was lovely to see you, take care!"

Wwyd if you woke up with no voice and you weren't where you went to sleep?
Troll the respawn Jeremy!
Reply
#10
i figured this might be the work of the voice card and the move card, try to catch them and seal them!!

[Image: latest?cb=20091108233057]
[Image: latest?cb=20091108225532]

what would you do if you found yourself close to an unknown depth of unilluminated water on a spooky night (maybe by a river or a bay?)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)