Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do differently if you knew...
Hi,

We are new to the forum, so if this has been asked before please forgive us. Considering people are quick to judge these days with almost no tolerance for something they don't understand, we have one question we hope people will participate in. Your answers are definitely important. They say something about us, our society, and the impact that people's behavior has on others.

Here's the question: "What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?"

Thanks for your participation!

Being able to park in a disabled bay without someone bitching at me.

(Im disabled lol).

I'd come out of the closet.

Wow, seriously? I assume you have a sticker/plate right? SMH @ some people!

Hey - Just to say don't worry if things have been posted before theres so many new members it will seem like a new thread and the rest of us would participate anyway :p

I think honestly? If nobody judged me... I'd not spend half as much as I do on material objects. It sounds like a silly thing to say - but the only reason I ended up with a Macbook was to look decent in Uni, so got stuck into them. iPhone only got one to fit in but once again got hooked and need to get the upgrades. Clothing wise if I could wear anything? Would be things like hoodies and joggers haha but thats really chavvy and you have to look decent or people point it out.. its an odd thing but yeah.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Nothing. Anything I changed might have changed the path that got me to where I am today. I like where I am today.

Then again, I've also lived on my own terms since I was 16, and even before that as much as I was able under the roof of my parents. I don't have a lot of regrets. Possibly I regret having dropped out of college before getting my masters, as it seems much harder to get back to it than it had to go the first time around.

That said? As I already said, anything that would change where I am today, and especially who I'm -with- today? I wouldn't risk changing. No matter what it was.

Thanks Marky.

I think you make an excellent point! This is exactly the kind of answer that most people would relate to. We feel the need to "fit in" and as a result are under unnecessary pressure to do/buy/say things we otherwise wouldn't. Makes total sense! Love the post!

Thank again!

I would've outed myself on a much younger age, starting with my family..

I don't really care about people judging me in most situations. I guess maybe I'd be more willing to display emotions around people?

Thanks Twisttheleaf,

I admire you. Very thoughtful post.