Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do or TMI
Maybe he is his current partner? Then they'll have been together for a while... lol.

Are you talking about the right hand ?

gaygay33 Wrote:I hate alcohol, it makes me sick, one beer gets me drunk and I'm not tiny. I don't understand it.

[COLOR="Purple"]Not to scare anyone but... this always happened to me. I would get drunk on one beer and be feeling pretty good for hours and hours. Well, it turned out that my body was trying to tell me something. I usually listened and just enjoyed being able to have a beer a week or so and lucky that I didnt need to drink more.

When I turned 40 decided I should get that medical work up. Three pages of perfect health but for the very last test. I had hep c, probably for 20 years.

Not sure if it is best to get involved in the medical system (for me it has been hell) but it certainly is good to listen to ones body.[/COLOR]

I remember the first time I drank I got so wasted that I went home with a complete stranger. Happened to be the waiter from the resturant I don't remember eating at. From then on I refuse to drink, mostly because I can't stand not being in control of my actions and aware of situations around me. So the no alcohol portion of your relationship might actually help it, no drunken accidents to explain.

gaygay33 Wrote:Kitchs, that's great that someone told you a lot of info about them and you didn't run! How long did you guys date for?
princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe he is his current partner? Then they'll have been together for a while... lol.

*Nods* 9 1/2 years and counting.

gaygay33 Wrote:Well that's good Jay that you don't smoke pot or drink. I was always against smoking pot until I developed a bad habit of smoking pot everyday. I didn't find out until after one of my roommate's moved in that he was a drug dealer, and being on the pain medication, I really didn't care because I was high all the time and I couldn't resist smoking pot. I was getting a lot for free. Then I just got sick of it and quit. I'm not the type to go out looking for drugs, they come to me and I have no idea why but now I have it in me to refuse it.

Actually with the pain meds and being around pot/drugs I can understand
that...I think it'd be very hard for anyone not to end up doing it. :eek:
The good thing is you got away from that stuff Xyxthumbs :biggrin:

gaygay33 Wrote:I hate alcohol, it makes me sick, one beer gets me drunk and I'm not tiny. I don't understand it.

I think thats a tolorence thing...the more (and more often) you drink
the less you feel it. So if you almost never drink you're more likely to feel
something of just a couple drinks (or even just one).
(sometimes i can feel a bit of a buzz off just 2 beers or a glass of wine
probably because i rarely drink and usually when i do just one)
If you feel physically sick you might be alergic to something in the beer
Barley/Wheat/Hops/etc.