• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever happened too........
[SIZE="5"]What ever happened to:

Spades
xzeik
Hank
Monk[/SIZE]

[Image: ask-question-3-049ac6f2a4e25267fa670b61ee734100.jpg]

They all got married to handsome billionaires and are happily traveling around the world on their private yachts...

Well,, I hope so anyway..
We Have Elvis !!

Spade has internet issues.

xzeik...not sure, he seemed like a stay, he will be around again, I'm sure.

Hank doesn't come here all that often, but he does pop in.

Monk...I don't know who he is...but he is part of the GS nobility.

I suppose he was the cell mate of Rainbowmum in Bowyn Aerrow's dungeons, but with his flu and dealings with Bob he loosened the grip and Mumsy managed to escape. Since she's in power here she came back to take her place. Monk most likely is either still locked in the cellar or escaped to another country with a new identity

southbiochem Wrote:Spade has internet issues.

xzeik...not sure, he seemed like a stay, he will be arround again, I'm sure.

Hank doesn't come here all that often, but he does pop in.

Monk...I don't know who he is...but he is part of the GS nobility.

I suppose he was the cell mate of Rainbowmum in Bowyn Aerrow's dungeous, but with his flu and dealings with Bob he loosened the grip and Mumsy managed to escape. Since she's in power here she came back to take her place. Monk most likely is either still locked in the cellar or escaped to another country with a new identity

Yes..........Rainbowmum is Queen of GS, Monk is King of GS.
He disappeared when mum first went off to take care of business and was gone so long. Monk has not appeared since then.

spades does come in very occasionally, monk left, i dont think monk will ever come back, hank… well i dont know where hank is, maybe he ate xzeik and hes now in prison…

southbiochem Wrote:I suppose he was the cell mate of Rainbowmum in Bowyn Aerrow's dungeons, but with his flu and dealings with Bob he loosened the grip and Mumsy managed to escape. Since she's in power here she came back to take her place. Monk most likely is either still locked in the cellar or escaped to another country with a new identity

OMG that is just awful, it not a "cellar" its a Dungeon complete with Iron Maiden (playing over the speakers)... Sheesh.

Monk left a 'parting' message... http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=25225 I guess he is still feeling jaded, or maybe he just discovered something else to do that is fun and is doing it....?

Spades I understand has been having "technological problems" - while he said "internet issues" I think the Borg implants he has has gotten the best of him and is his too busy to post here because he is 'assimilating' all the hot men on the beaches of Africa.... Or was that inseminating? I get the two words confused.

Hank - He waivers back and forth with this whole 'gay thing'... He tends to come here when he has a question to be answered, then tries to socialize with us, but then backs out of it... I suspect this gay thing is a more serious struggle for him than he lets on....

He also has that thing that thing that neither you nor I have, you know a life......Xyxthumbs and most likely has a boyfriend by now and they are married, had kids, those kids gone to college... Feeling old yet pops?

:eek:

Lilitu Wrote:

OMG!!!!

I dont know what to say........but............

OMG!!!!!!

MaleloviesMaleloviesMalelovies