Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats You Fav Gay BAR!!!
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Well I've only been to one... so that has to be my fave lol... the G-A-Y bar.

that is a fantastic bar and also the cliff in southend that is a bar/ club and i go there all the time (at wk ends)

I've never organised a gay night, but me and a few friends have promoted a few music nights. If you want a gay indie/rock night, why not get in touch with a few bands and gay bars and see what they say. If you get a good response then go for it. It's not actually that much work as long as you have a good advertising basis and are serious about it. If it works out you could start a regular night.

ashleo78 Wrote:Has to be Glamourous Show Bar , again in Brum.

I love the Glamourous Show Bar

I like the Village inn as well. Lady B has recently sold it to the owners of the Loft Lounge and they have just had a 30K sound system put in

Star Twister Wrote:... and they have just had a 30K sound system put in
I trust we're talking money and not output here? :eek:

marshlander Wrote:I trust we're talking money and not output here? :eek:

LaughLaughLaugh

Oh yeah

Most of these clubs probably dont exist anymore...

London: Bat Cave
NYC: Boy Bar, Pyramid, Area (another half a dozen I cant recall the name of)
San Francisco: End Up
Tokyo: Fancy Him (never been there but it is owned by a friend of Yoji)... fancyHIM = there are some pics of Yoji on the site. Can anyone find him?

fjp999 Wrote:... there are some pics of Yoji on the site. Can anyone find him?
Yes, would he be the uni-browed gentleman wearing shoe polish on his head? Rolleyes

fjp999 Wrote:Most of these clubs probably dont exist anymore...

London: Bat Cave
NYC: Boy Bar, Pyramid, Area (another half a dozen I cant recall the name of)
San Francisco: End Up
Tokyo: Fancy Him (never been there but it is owned by a friend of Yoji)... fancyHIM = there are some pics of Yoji on the site. Can anyone find him?

Would be fun if we could just recognise him... I think he could be as colourful as this one? [Image: j2.jpg]

princealbertofb Wrote:Would be fun if we could just recognise him... I think he could be as colourful as this one? [Image: j2.jpg]

Well, sir, you certainly dont know your club history. That is a copy of the infamous Leah Bowery and then Boy George did a play about his life. Yoji would never copy such a classic icon like that. Yoji is an original :tongue:

marshlander Wrote:Yes, would he be the uni-browed gentleman wearing shoe polish on his head? Rolleyes

ding ding ding = we have a winner...

think I saw one with a shaved eyebrow... always giggling?

[Image: 8.jpg]

OK OK It's not this one!!