Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats better 1 on 1 or group sex?
Robertson Wrote:I do try to type in standard english, but its like a different language to me :L:L i could probably type in german better to be honest

Give it a try hon :biggrin:

EDIT: This will become your best friend Wink

right let me get out me german vocabulary jotter:

bearing in mind they teach you very topical information and gay forums isnt one of them heres my holiday Smile

Meine Ferian,

Normalerweise mache ich Urlaub in Spanien, weil es da warm ist und ich die Sonne mag. Ich mache Urlaub von Juli bis August (mit dem letzents woche) Ich fliege denn das ist praktisch and billiger. ich fahre mit meiner Familie. wir wohnen in einem Luxushotel, wieil das sehr bequem ist, Wir bleiben zwei wochen.
Doch blieb nur für eine Woche als mein Großvater starb Sad. Das wetter war sehr gut, warm und sonnig/sunnig (cant remeber the spelling) Meine Traumferien waren(umlout a by the way) in Dubai, Das ist mein Lebensziel Big Grin

What do you think good wee essay on my holiday? for a german novice

Yes sure it's great Confusedmile:

Sounds like an essay I did in 4th grade :biggrin: but it's okay. Just a few things:

1. Yes, its "sonnig", not "sunnig"

2. "Doch blieb nur eine Woche...." Should be "Doch ich blieb nur eine Woche..."

But the rest is okay, perfect grammar and spelling Confusedmile:

Maybe you should really start posting in german :tongue: :biggrin:

EDIT: Oh und 4. It's "Ferien", not "Ferian"

sadly i dropped the subject in school, so i wont be able to lean the vocabulary on group sex, it must be somthing like gruppen geschlect and eins und eins geschlect?

All the time the teacher thought looking up rude words in the dictionary was wasted time, oh how wrong she was

Hm let me see...

group sex = Gruppensex
Threesome = Dreier
1-on-1 sex doesn't make sense really. Directly translated it would be = Sex unter vier Augen

Something else your teacher missed to teach you? Big Grin

see not going off topic what so ever i no a few insults aswell, but she never tought us those, they were self taught, apart from that she taught us some pretty useless stuff

Yes, that's always the same.

Eminem was on a german TV show a few weeks ago. And he know some german words. All teached by himself. And all had been peep away Wink

So, lets get back to topic :biggrin:

I just can see how people can prefer 1 on 1 to group, i think it would just be so fun but thats just me