Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the nicest thing ever said/given to you?
curt-88 Wrote:Hes about 14 hours driving and two hours by flight. I live in the interior of British Colombia and he lives on the coast.
Hi Curt I am Curt also.Supergrin

Nice to cyber meet you lol... So louisiana hey ? is that by kentucky ? and also famous for race horses ?

No, Louisiana is not near inbred Kentucky. We are further south at the end of the Mississippi River on the Gulf of Mexico. Yes, We horse race and are famous for breeding Appaloosas Horses

LOL i tottaly had no idea ... that made me laugh. thats interesting um if you have msn messenger in louisiana feel free to private message me your email and i will add you ?

To answer the original question, I particularly remember a comment to the effect of I am, actually, not that bad once one gets to know me. I have no idea who said it, but the sentiment was memorable.

curt-88 Wrote:Hes about 14 hours driving and two hours by flight. I live in the interior of British Colombia and he lives on the coast.

You have my sympathies I live two hours drive from my other half, and even that drives me to distraction. However after two years we should soon be moving in together, fingers crossed, touching wood, etc.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:... we should soon be moving in together, fingers crossed, touching wood, etc.
Hope it all goes to plan Confusedmile:

I made it door-to-door in seven hours and fifteen minutes on Friday. I think that's a record. Xyxthumbs

were both some what taking it slow and i hope all works out for you. its defenently going to be a challenge since im going to be performing for 11 months in december. so in the next yeari see him three times. He is being really supportive. I just wish he would consider us in a relationship even though he wont be seeing anyone but me .

marshlander Wrote:Hope it all goes to plan Confusedmile:

I made it door-to-door in seven hours and fifteen minutes on Friday. I think that's a record. Xyxthumbs

what does that mean ?

curt-88 Wrote:what does that mean ?
My partner, princeealbertofb and I live in different countries. Every month I fly to Switzerland and travel across the border into France so we can have a few days together. We've lived this way for six years or so. Some months it takes less time, some months it takes more time.
My journey usually involves car -> train -> walk -> train -> bus -> aeroplane -> train (or bus) -> tram -> car (or bus + walk). It normally takes about ten hours, but can be longer or, as in this case, shorter.

Two of the nicest things people have said to me have been said by my best friends ...

One of them was talking to me the other day and said to me, in response to me speaking about somebody I'd had an altercation with at work, "David I don't know how anybody couldn't like you" which I was actually quite bowled-over by Confusedmile:.

And the second was my other best friend saying to me "I owe you my life" which I thought was also utterly amazing ...

:biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!