Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your drink?
My personal favorite is Jack Daniels and ginger beer, I also am partial to Jack and coke, but if I'm feeling crazy I love a Jelly Bean cocktail, that has Schwepps lemonade, vodka, gin, orange flavored blue stuff and red Pernod. I also like Kronenberg beer. Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:orange flavored blue stuff. Confusedmile:

Sounds good :biggrin:

I like just wine to drink. If i want to get drunk i will drink Vodka or Jack Daniels. I just don't like the taste of beer. The only time i drunk beer, was a few weeks ago, because the liquor store was closed and i wanted to get drunk. I about got arrested too because the smell of beer is stronger then what i usually drink. So i just try to stay away from beer.

What, no love for margaritas up in here? :tongue:

I also enjoy mojitos, Malibu rum with coke, and my favorite when I can find a place that makes them: key lime martinis. Yeah, a bit of a girly sweet tooth, to be sure. Smile

As far as beers go, I like Sam Adams (especially their Oktoberfest brand, yummy), and Magic Hat #9.

I also can't resist shots of Jagermeister......it reminds me of Hungarian Unicum (seriously, that's the name of it, I'm not making that up!) although Jager is not as strong as the latter. I love the herby-ness of it once in a while.

Margaritas are nice and mojitos to. But i hate Coke and booze mixes my self, Cuba libre, worst drunkness ever, and the taste creeps me.

Oh, I prefer daiquiris to margaritas. But I love a good mojito. Excellent stuff.

Drew Wrote:What, no love for margaritas up in here? :tongue:

I also enjoy mojitos, Malibu rum with coke, and my favorite when I can find a place that makes them: key lime martinis. Yeah, a bit of a girly sweet tooth, to be sure. Smile

Any variety of Magic Hat
Guinness
Jameson's & coffee
Canadian Select & water

1. Cabernet Sauvignon
2. Scotch Glenfidich (neat)
3. Porter beer (stone smoked porter)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Johnnie Walker Green or Blue Label on the rocks

Pix Wrote:Back in 2000-2001 I picked up some Russian, but as one high strung Russian American said, I "butchered the language" with my atrocious (Texan) accent. But one day I ended up drinking a bunch of wine & vodka and strangely I spoke & understood (at least I think so) Russian better than I ever had before, and even the Russians said my accent had gone away I sounded like them. Ever since, when I tried speaking Russian I always tried to sound I had a drunken slur--and it worked! :tongue:

Haha, that's awesome.

There were two Russian women on student visas from my last job and they kept getting me to relay dirty messages and insults to each other in Russian while on the clock. I learned a lot in those few months. None of which I can repeat. But it was great fun anyway. They tried to teach me their alphabet but I don't remember much of it. Just that the "backwards N" is kind of equivalent to our letter i... i think? There was a backwards R too.

The women were both much older than me... I think 26, 28? But we still hung out a hell of a lot at their apartment. They wouldn't let me drink with them though. They said I was underage. Much teasing was given. Sad day. I had an enormous crush on one of them.

Do you think you'll ever try to relearn the language? I took a Spanish class when I was 16 and thought I'd forgotten most of it but when I took a college level course it all came back to me like I'd never forgotten it.